Help

BEST MULTI I HAVE EVER USED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of multivitamins for men including NOW ADAM and OPTIMUM OPTIMEN. This has got to be the best multi I have ever used. I feel like new and in the bedroom, things have really taken off. My erections are harder and stronger and recovery time is shorter than before. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

best Multi for Male

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi-vitamin for men at Iherb bar none. I have tried various other brands. But Rainbow performance energy for men is awesome.I can honestly tell you start taking this Multi and watch the difference.

High energy horse pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

Tried many, this one is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many multivitamins over the years and this one just works better than any other I have used previously. The iHerb price makes it very reasonable as well.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

increases strength and energy

Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product is good

Very good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could feel the effect on day one. Felt great and had much more energy than usual. They're also food-based so no stomach issues. Will order again for sure !

Works as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm 36 years old, and after just a couple of days taking this product the positive effects on my sexual energy and energy level in general were noticeable. I tend to take only half of the recommended four-tablet-a-day dosage, which I find quite satisfactory.

From Russian Federation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natural Vitamins! If you take a prescription that the effect will not syabya long wait!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best multi I have used and I've tried many brands. Can feel it when I run out.

1 2 3 4