Rainbow Light, ProbioActive Probiotics, 1 Billion Cells, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1082429 on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. One a day dose, very effective, veggie friendly, and great ingredients.

once a day

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took the recommended dosage of 3 a day at mealtimes, but noticed that it makes me bloated. I reduced to once a day and it seems to work very well. The recommended dosage is actually 1 billion cells a day, and this one delivers straight to the gut! So no need to take more if you feel well. With other cheaper brands, i had to take 3-4 a day, but i prefer to take only once.

for an in-law

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My in-law has always had digestive problems until he ran into my family that's into alternative/preventive health. He swears by this product and is feeling great!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3195345 on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my sluggish digestion. I use this in combination with Ranbow Light's digestive enzyme and psyllium powder. This combo helps keep me regular.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love that Rainbow Light is making a product with Prebiotics as well as Probiotics. More and more research is being done on the benefits of Prebiotics on gut health and weight management. Rainbow Light is a company that I trust.

Rainbow-Light-ProbioActive-Probiotics-1-Billion-Cells

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product does contain inulin which doesnt agree with everyone and would prefer a higher dose of probiotic in a capsules.

Still looking for better Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Convinient that you do not have to store it in the frige, but it didn't work for me properly. Let's say there was no improvement after the full course of these probiotics. Will try another.

no benefits on my system

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought it for the Lactobacillus sporogenes but it didnt work out for me although this strain usually works on my system better than normal probiotics since it is tougher than other strains but no didnt get any benefit :(

Probiotics

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this brand for over a year, very happy, nice capsules, easy to take.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1130908 on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with this product. My stomach feels great if taken with meals. I will buy again!

1 2 3