Rainbow Light, ProbioActive Probiotics, 1 Billion Cells, 90 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. One a day dose, very effective, veggie friendly, and great ingredients.

once a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took the recommended dosage of 3 a day at mealtimes, but noticed that it makes me bloated. I reduced to once a day and it seems to work very well. The recommended dosage is actually 1 billion cells a day, and this one delivers straight to the gut! So no need to take more if you feel well. With other cheaper brands, i had to take 3-4 a day, but i prefer to take only once.

for an in-law

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My in-law has always had digestive problems until he ran into my family that's into alternative/preventive health. He swears by this product and is feeling great!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with my sluggish digestion. I use this in combination with Ranbow Light's digestive enzyme and psyllium powder. This combo helps keep me regular.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love that Rainbow Light is making a product with Prebiotics as well as Probiotics. More and more research is being done on the benefits of Prebiotics on gut health and weight management. Rainbow Light is a company that I trust.

Still looking for better Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Convinient that you do not have to store it in the frige, but it didn't work for me properly. Let's say there was no improvement after the full course of these probiotics. Will try another.

Rainbow-Light-ProbioActive-Probiotics-1-Billion-Cells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product does contain inulin which doesnt agree with everyone and would prefer a higher dose of probiotic in a capsules.

no benefits on my system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought it for the Lactobacillus sporogenes but it didnt work out for me although this strain usually works on my system better than normal probiotics since it is tougher than other strains but no didnt get any benefit :(

Helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working well. Feeling better!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my father and so far no problems!

1 2 3