Help

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Si, see, C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great price but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Not sure if it's good or bad

Posted by cvnativeinpa on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Like to use this in my smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easily blends into any liquid, not much taste, just a bit tart. Great vitamin C powder product!

Good stuff

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Slightly tart but easy on the stomach. The powder form is great because it allows you to adjust your dosage and take in small increments througout the day. The body can only absorb so much of this at once. This also has good synergistic ingredients for better absorption and a plus that there's no added sugar. If may clump up a bit but will easily dissolve in water if you give it a couple of minutes.