Si, see, C

Posted by Reviewer1673932 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2934413 on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Posted by Reviewer1477365 on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Not sure if it's good or bad

Posted by cvnativeinpa on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great, easy to take mixes well

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer1326858 on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Blends well and is tasty. Have used C powders in the past but this is my favortie. Like it and the dose is good too (750 mg in 1/2 tsp)

Super C

Posted by Reviewer1039920 on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My body can't tolerate ascorbic acid Vitamin C products and this one is perfect for me.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1709696 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking mega doses of vitamin C for many years ... I really like this product a wonderful detoxifier

An excellent safeguard to better health

Posted by Reviewer1030892 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Super C powder for over a year now,and I haven't had a cold or the flu since.It has become an important part in my desire for better overall health.