Help

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the serving size! Most of the vitamins My family and I usually take 2 vitamins day for others, and I was happily surprised that in this vitamin, they pack everything into one gummy. I wish I could take 2 though; they are just so delicious! The lemony flavour is great, but it's not too lemony. Overall, I am very happy with this product, and will DEFINITELY be getting this in the future!

Kids Love!

Posted by HealingEarthResources on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best kids Vitamin-D for the $$. Taste great and kids will ask for them daily. Best yet, they cannot overdose on an entire bottle! My daughter ate an entire bottle with no side effects. Not that I'm condoning this behavior but just so you know:))

귤젤리보다 맛나요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

설탕입자가 더 작고 적당히 새콤달콤해서 또 샀네요. 더울때 사면 서로 붙어서 떼어먹기 힘들어서 날씨 선선할때 사서 쟁일려고 합니다.

Those were good for valentine gift.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Healthy candy!

Once a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since this vitamin is not water-soluable, I take one pill a day. I start my day with it. Taste's good. sweet and chewy. lemen flavor. One more, it does not get sticky like Gummy vitamin C in the summer time! My Gummy vitamin V started being sticky...:(

present for boyfriend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

he said always good.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A tasty and comfortable way to take vitamin D without filling you take a medicine

I like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They don't taste too processed and the sugary like coating on the outside doesn't remind me i'm taking a vitamin.

TASTES SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamins ever. I never take pills on time, this one I never forget to take... eat. It's really that good. That being said, a higher vitamin D level maybe around 2000 IU would have been great. Apparently research says 1000 IU isn't really enough to offset terrible vitamin D levels like mine - they're supposed to be 30ng/ml in the blood, my levels are 4ng/ml. I'm thinking of taking two per day.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some people said it is sour! I don't like sour food, but this one is for sour! great taste

1 2 3