Help

tangy orange gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i know it's a supplment, but it's got a weird medication scent to it. + melts easily

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these are for my son, but they are so tasty that I can't resist them either

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I AM AN ADULT THAT CAN'T TAKE LARGE PILLS AND I HARDLY EVER GO IN THE SUN. THANKS FOR MAKING A GREAT PRODUCT THAT TASTES GREAT TOO.

Tasty way to take important vitamin, but I wish it contained no corn syrup & ane sugar.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This D vitamin is refreshing optio among the dull-to-take regular pills and the price is very affordable as well, buti wish it would contant no corn syrup and cane sugar. They are not the healthiest sweeteners to say the least and in my optinion don't have place in such supplement. Stevia is much better alternative to sweeten it. It Is a herb, ZERO Glycemic index AND ZERO calories! The perfect sweetener for me. I use it all the time.

Very good quality!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very yummy and helpful gummies. Love the taste, and I am giving it to my son too. It is good for the winter, when we are staying most of the time at home. Perfect price, i4 got it for $3.00 which is perfect deal.Will buy it again.

Seem to help with colds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i needed something that my 8 year old would like due to her ALWAYS getting colds from school...these seem to help AND she does not give me a problem taking them AT ALL!

melted glob

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contents were melted into 1 glob. Don't know where these are stored or if they melted during shipping. Won't buy online again.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a favourite of my grandson! they are the 'treat' he has after the fish oil! So nice my daughter has even bought herself a bottle. Recommended as A +

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase