Rainbow Light, Women's Answer Multivitamin- Great Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have been using Rainbow light Multivitamins for approximately 3 years. They are easy on the stomach. Only disadvantage is the recommended daily requirement, which is 6 tablets.

The BEST vitamins for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best vitamins ever -- I can actually feel the difference. Food-based vitamins are the only way to go.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great combo of vitamins. Feel like it's covering the bases. I had no issues with taste or size, which was a pleasant surprise with all they contain. Very happy.

Rainbow Light, Women's Answer Multi + Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I haven't found a product locally that fits my needs as a post menopausal woman like this one does. I am very pleased. And the speed of delivery adds to its appeal.

Best Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is fab. My hair and nails have grown so much. I have always had problems with my nails and my hair just would not grow or would break at shoulders now its really long and nails are amazing. It takes about 2 for changes to happen. I have been taking them for 6 months. I have a very Down side 6 pills, taste fine,just big. I divide them, very easy on stomach. I am sensitive to many products but these were great. Highly recommend

A great all around mulit vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this multi vitamin now for over two years. It has a nice combination of vitamins and minerals in it. I like that it has enough vitamin B, Calcium and Magnesium so I don't need to buy separate supplements. Would be nice if it had more trace minerals in it.

Love these vitamins...they give me more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

And best of all iHerb has the best price!

These are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins really have everything you need as a woman and I save money by not having to buy many vitamins separately.

These vitamins are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins! I take these along with the new Garden of Life multi. I have a lot of energy with these and I only take 1 with each meal!

GREAT MULTI FOR WOMEN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this multi and good if you are taking birth control.

1 2 3