Thumbs Up for Adult Skin Too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I use this as a body lotion on my dry & sensitive adult skin. Its soothing, reduce redness and provides adequate moisturization. Also, its truly fragrance free. What drew me to this body lotion was its short ingredient list of mostly natural products compared to other brands with longer lists. Another factor in its favor was its affordable price for a large volume. Most brands with natural products of the same volume or lesser volume are selling at higher prices. Indeed a good bargain price with good results for dry and sensitive adult skin.

Simply the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months now on my sensitive skin. Things I absolutely love about it: -all natural simple ingredients -no smells or colours -absolutely non-irritating -great texture and consistency, neither runny nor cloggy -very easily absorbed, no reside, non-greasy, non-sticky -softening and conditioning to the skin (I think the glycerin is a key ingredient for this) -a little bit goes a long way -reasonably priced This is honestly the best value and best performing body cream I have ever tried, even compared to high end products. Really fantastic and cannot fault it. I'm a fan, can see myself using this forever!

Excellent product! I will buy it again and again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a product like this, and not just for my granddaughter! I wanted unscented, with shea butter, that didn't cost a fortune. I use it on my face too. It is creamy, not greasy. Some hand lotions after being applied don't feel like you have any lotion on; not this one, hands feel protected but not greasy.

Great unscented lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love how light this lotion is, yet it's moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I mixed a small batch with some essential oils to make a lightly scented night lotion.

Good texture, smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good texture and absorbs well but smells gross- quite medical.

Moisturizes well and rubs in easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Shea Moisture lotions on my kids for the last few years but lately I've found their scents overwhelming (though they are natural) and their prices high. This moisturizer is less expensive and has almost no detectable scent, which I believe is better for sensitive skin. It moisturizes well and rubs in very easily. Does not feel greasy or irritate skin. I also use it on myself. I plan to continue to purchase.

I really like it for my son with dry sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's natual, gives good moisturizing, absorbs quickly, really unscented.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good lotion for children and adults! The best I've tried of the natural kind! :-) will buy again and again :-)

I only use this for my kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only lotion that I trust for my kids. It doesn't help my son's eczema but it doesn't make it worse either. It's not super moisturizing but we do live in a very dry desert, and is sufficient so in other areas it may work even better. I love that it is fragrance free. Good price here on iherb. The pump won't get all of it out so you may have to tip over.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizing properties, bought it for my son and I use it as well.

1 2 3