Amanda Moore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this baby wash. It smells so fresh. The whole family uses it!

smells great naturally...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the soap but feel it is a little to scented for my 8 month old twins....I do not use it on a daily bases because of this....

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wish this had been around when my child was a baby. It smells great. Its very gentle to my skin, and rinses clean. My first order arrived with a broken nozzle. I contacted iherb, and they sent me out a replacement the next day, no hassle! I've been using iherb since they listed all the employees by name on the email receipt. Still a HUGE fan!

bout it for a freind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

bought it as a gift for a friend that just had a baby .have'nt given to her yet. but i love thesmell .. would use it my self. lol

awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i dont know if my item got spiked in customs, but the smell was exactly like a calvin klien cologne! i cant use it on my child as it is way too overpowering. i dont know how they created this smell from the listed essential oils (lavender chamomile, etc).

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Liked.Use for the child and take itself. A good smell.

VERY NICE SCENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and texture of this product. It has a nice lather to it and didn't dry out my skin after taking a shower.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my son because it is not too harsh and is natural. The smell is great too!

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

no tears so my baby who is 1 years old likes it. the aroma is nice too. Its nice that its organic too.

oh my word im in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff smells oh soo good. . .especially after a long day working. . .this is exactly what i need to bathe with and just relax!

1 2 3