Good, but prefer Baby Oh Baby Unscented Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this shampoo in the UNSCENTED version much better but IHerb doesn't presently carry the unscented & I decided to give this one a try. I don't have a baby, but can't imagine anyone using this on a baby due to the strong scent. The unscented version seems milder & smells great even though it is unscented. We used the unscented Baby Oh Baby Shampoo for a camping trip as an all over shampoo & body wash. We fell in love with it & like it better than all the other products we've used. It suds great & rinses well & does not leave any kind of film on you. You just feel clean all over without your skin or hair feeling stripped or dried out.

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pretty nice smell. My roommate says it smells a little synthetic but I think it smells alright. It's a gentle shampoo, but not as gentle as say, Burts Bees Baby Bee. It actually dries my hair out more than I'd like.

It stinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the worst organic shampoo I tried. I didn't like it because of the smell....it smells so strong! I try to use organic shampoos and know usually these don't foam as nicely as usual ones, and this one is no exception....it doesn't work well at all. I have to wash my hair 3 times with it in order to get a clean feel. It doesn't last very long because I use so much. But the smell put me off it anyway, and I tried to give it to my friends, but nobody liked it so we ended up throwing it out.

For me and the kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for myself now because it is sulfate free. I am trying to no-poo but I sometimes 'cheat' with this one and it works great to clean out the excessive oil on my scalp. Won't give you the squeaky clean feeling after rinsing and won't sud much on a grown up (it suds fine on the kids) but it works good and I don't need conditioner. Better this than more expensive 'sulfate -free' shampoos.

product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

re:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingrediant and the smell so good 😍

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, efficient, does not leave greasy layer, my hair is light, shiny and smooth. I am very happy

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my 6 year old daughter, she has long curly hair. It cleans good, smells beautiful!!! Need conditioner after, but with any shampoo she needs it because of curls and tangles... I would recommend to anyone!

Love! Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on my kids for years. The scent is great- herby and fresh. It's a gentle and effective cleanser. Recommended.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a great shampoo that is chemical free, child friendly but not too mild so as to leave their sweaty heads smelly. Their hair feels soft and smells clean and fresh after the shower. And I feel good knowing that its chemical free.

1 2