Decent

Posted by Reviewer1518493 on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pretty nice smell. My roommate says it smells a little synthetic but I think it smells alright. It's a gentle shampoo, but not as gentle as say, Burts Bees Baby Bee. It actually dries my hair out more than I'd like.

Good, but prefer Baby Oh Baby Unscented Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this shampoo in the UNSCENTED version much better but IHerb doesn't presently carry the unscented & I decided to give this one a try. I don't have a baby, but can't imagine anyone using this on a baby due to the strong scent. The unscented version seems milder & smells great even though it is unscented. We used the unscented Baby Oh Baby Shampoo for a camping trip as an all over shampoo & body wash. We fell in love with it & like it better than all the other products we've used. It suds great & rinses well & does not leave any kind of film on you. You just feel clean all over without your skin or hair feeling stripped or dried out.

It stinks

Posted by Reviewer2611079 on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the worst organic shampoo I tried. I didn't like it because of the smell....it smells so strong! I try to use organic shampoos and know usually these don't foam as nicely as usual ones, and this one is no exception....it doesn't work well at all. I have to wash my hair 3 times with it in order to get a clean feel. It doesn't last very long because I use so much. But the smell put me off it anyway, and I tried to give it to my friends, but nobody liked it so we ended up throwing it out.

For me and the kids

Posted by 4631407459378237332 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for myself now because it is sulfate free. I am trying to no-poo but I sometimes 'cheat' with this one and it works great to clean out the excessive oil on my scalp. Won't give you the squeaky clean feeling after rinsing and won't sud much on a grown up (it suds fine on the kids) but it works good and I don't need conditioner. Better this than more expensive 'sulfate -free' shampoos.

product

Posted by 4728701037967181924 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Love! Love!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on my kids for years. The scent is great- herby and fresh. It's a gentle and effective cleanser. Recommended.

Love it!

Posted by 5608532323438199131 on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally a great shampoo that is chemical free, child friendly but not too mild so as to leave their sweaty heads smelly. Their hair feels soft and smells clean and fresh after the shower. And I feel good knowing that its chemical free.

Great

Posted by marcosandrey on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A awesome smell. I recommend this product to all parents. Free of parabens and lauryl sulfates. A great prevention for cancer! Take care of your kids!

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2536914 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my daughter likes it a lot. leaves the hair clean and looking great

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2350714 on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line

1 2