I wouldn't buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works well but the smell is very over powering especially for kids.

Highly perfumed

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my new grandbaby thinking it would be mild smelling. Boy was I wrong. When I opened my box I noticed a perfume smell. The bottle had opened in the plastic bag that contained it and I could smell it through the plastic. I had to wash it off the other shampoo bottle that was with it and my hands. Hopefully in a year the aroma will come off my hands. I just threw the bottle in the trash. If you have a problem with fragrances don't buy this. Personally I wouldn't subject my baby to this. They can't get up and wash this off.

PROS AND CONS

Posted by Reviewer1285238 on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

PROS: NO CRAYS FROM MY BABY, HER HAIR LOOKS GREAT, SHINIER AND HEALTHIER AND WE ALL LOVE THE NATURAL BREEZE OF FRESHNESS IN HER HAIR SMELLS MMMMMMMMM SO GOOOOOD. MOM STARTS USING TOO. CONS: I WISH IT COULD COME IN LARGER CONTENDS LIKE 30 OR 50 OZ.

Good quality shampoo

Posted by 5674478932359782000 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo for myself. I have dry and brittle hair in the ends of my hair. But this shampoo doesn't contain any harsh ingrediënts. It foams well and it has a pleasant smell. Good product

great

Posted by 5740530100998111596 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

LOVE this shampoo!

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, works great as a body wash as well as shampoo. Also works great with the Detangling Conditioner for Kids, gives my daughter soft shiny hair. Packaging is sturdy and lots of product.

My daughter likes this

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this to bath our 1.5 year old daughter. She likes to drink the bathing water, so this product is perfect. We don't mind the smell, actually we love it. Natural product. Would recommend.

super!

Posted by varkomal on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my favorite shampoo! smell gorgeous! I take forever!

It is Pure