Natural

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved the natural ingredients in it and was good for my child's hair. Good price and size. However, I tried it on myself and it didn't lather very well and felt it left my hair a bit like straw. However, I used it with a bit of baking soda and it lathered well and removed whatever residue on my hair. Needed to follow up with a conditioner. Would use it once a week with baking soda to remove residue on ,y hair rather than buying the Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo which is full of chemicals.

will keep ordering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First shampoo I've found that doesn't have all the three syllable chemical additives. Works fine on my adult hair. It lasts a long time too so we're actually saving money over the cheaper more questionable products.

Very Nice Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for my daughter. I also tried it and found that it did very well on my hair also - it felt better than it had in a long time! We recently moved to a new area where there is 'hard water' and my hair has really taken a hit! After just one use, my hair looked and felt significantly better!

Класс!!!

Posted by GulNas on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tearless shampoo. A large bottle with dispenser will last for a long time.

You Can Actually Understand the Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This applies to all the items I purchased. They all contain ingredients you can recognize and understand--no chemical alphapet--and the price is right. Several of the bottles leaked in shipping but iherb promptly refunded the cost of the bottles that leaked. I will be ordering again!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally something that my kids don't react to!

great quality for a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is a great shampoo for a really good price

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very gentle, like it!

Too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too drying for young kids' hair, tangled up.