GREAT FOR ADULTS TOO!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm an adult with very thick hair halfway down my back. I love this. I spray it on my hair, wet or dry, let it work for a few minutes, then comb my hair out. It gets out all my tangles, with no breakage of my hair, and leaves my hair fresh smelling and it doesn't build up or get sticky at all. Wonderful stuff!!

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A nice natural alternative to detangle a child's hair. I use it every morning on my 2 year old son's hair to get rid of his bed head and it works well.

Smells devine and does what it promises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has very fine hair and she always have tangles. This product works well with her hair. She has baby soft hair that is manageable now and it smells devine.

Huge Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am an adult with thin, fine, waist length hair, and have been in search of the perfect detangler that will detangle without weighing my hair down. I have tried just about everything that I can find. This detangler was a huge disappointment. It did absolutely nothing for my hair, except make it feel dry. It was almost like just putting plain water on my hair. And the smell was awful. It smells too much like alcohol. I am an adult and I could not stand the smell. I can only imagine how it would smell to a child. My hair was just as hard to comb through as it was had I used no detangler at all. I have since tried the Head Organics, Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Nourishing. It detangles wonderfully without weighing my hair down. It is perfect! Finally, my search for the perfect detangler has come to an end.

Great!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely conditioner. Soft on the little one's hair, with a lovely smell. No nasties at all! Love it! ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Worth to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really detangles hair and doesn't leave an oily residue.

Good Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This will be mine 3rd purchase. I feel I need to share here. I even use this on myself. My daughter & I love it.

Perfect for my kids hair!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very good conditioner, nice vanilla/coconut scent. A very good everyday conditioner, helps detangle my girls hair every time. Will buy again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it really works!

1 2