Tightens, Lightens & Purifies Skin Beautifully!

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is very high grade & quality French Green Clay at an exceptional price! How I prepare mixture: Warm a small cup (fill cup w/ boiling water, let sit 30 seconds, empty water out) Place 1 level teaspoon of French Green Clay into cup, add 2-3 teaspoons boiling water, 1-3 drops of French Lavender Essential Oil, Stir until smooth, apply with flat makeup brush or fingertips to face while clay is warm for a Heavenly experience! This is an excellent mask & works wonders on my face!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This clears acne and makes skin so smooth. Probably the best products I have used in ages. Good for acne or any type of skin - just depends what you mix it with. Dry skin use a oil or yogurt to mix with it, combo skin like mine I use a egg white or pure aloe vera gel (aloe is the best I think), oily skin you can just use water. It can be hard to get off as it sucks all the impurities out of your skin and hardens. I’ve found it best to put on a clean face prior to a shower, then the steam from the shower helps it to come off easier.

Good quality clay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used really high-end clay (medical grade from Europe, French Clays...), and this is pretty nice for the price. It is great for normal skin and for all skin for summer time. Green is the most powerful kind, beside blue (blue is the super powerful kind...), so its safer to add some moisturizer if you are the first time clay user. My favorite is to add some yogurt in place of water and honey for moisturizing and antibacterial power. Make it fresh for yourself and stay away from those tubed ready-made and expensive junks they sell over the counter. Clay lasts up to 2-3 years when store properly in dry cool place away from sun.

Perfect for DIY masks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to purchase the Burt's Bees green clay mask, which is now discontinued. I used the mask every Saturday and it kept my face looking wonderful all week. I am getting married in 2 months and needed an alternative mask. I did some online research and decided to try making my own mask, using pure green clay and essential oils. I read the Burt's Bees mask label, and determined the core essential oils they used were: Chamomile, Lavender, and Rosemary. So, I logged into iHerb and ordered this clay, as well as 3 bottles of the essential oils mentioned above. I use one tablespoon of clay, 2 teaspoons of warm water, 3 drops of Chamomile oil in Jojoba, and one drop each of Rosemary and Lavender. (I skip the yogurt/egg mentioned on the label because it's just too messy.) This combination yields enough mask to cover my entire face and my jawline. This clay has a very nice texture, with very little grit, and forms a smooth, thick mask (better than the Burt's Bees!). The essential oils are good for the skin and add an extra tingle. This clay tightens quite a bit -- if you are not used to clay masks, I recommend adding a bit more water, so you can get used to the sensation. This container will last long past my wedding, and I will definitely re-order when it runs out!

French Green Clay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product twice and I am very happy about it. I thought the 8oz would not be enough but I realized that very little clay/pouder per mask was enough. It is a good product at a very reasonable price.

Very fine granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for use as an ingredient for face blotting powder. The fine granules are perfect for a face powder. I mix equal part of this with organic corn starch. The blotting powder absorbs shine and holds up my makeup well through the day and night. Because the granules are fine, it is not gritty after application. I have yet to use this as a facial mask.

very easy to mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Indian Healing clay along with this one. I say this one is better as it mix well with any sort of liquid. It dries quicker and draws very well.

Great product. Good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product and a good price. I've been looking for this green clay for quite some time (2 years) at various stores, and could not find it. During that time, I've tried other types of clay by other manufacturers, but the effects of the clay were not as good. As an added benefit, the green clay also tightens the skin. Will be buying another soon. Probably 2, to save on the shipping.

Perfectly perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using it for the first time, it left my face very smooth and soft without any burning. In addition, it sooths and reduces redness and acnes' scars on my face. As a result, my face feels more bright and radiant than ever. For the price, you can't complain. I'm definitely going to order a bigger jar next time. 😍

Good clay

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great! It's one ingredient, and is 100% safe and natural, unlike some products containing chemicals.