pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for my hands, feet, and cuticles and it works well. It keeps hangnails away and keeps my skin soft. When you first apply it, the oil has a pleasant scent, like candy, but as you rub in, the scent fades and it smells a little funny. But it's not that bad. It has a convenient pump, and a little goes a long way.

Awesome !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lite oil. I use this on my scalp and on my skin when i come out of the shower. It help keeps my skin smooth

great smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this oil, it has a great smell and my skin likes it, absorbs quite well and leaves skin fully moisturized. would definitely recommnend for massage!

Rainbow Research Golden Moisturizing Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is the best Moisturizing Oil I have found in a long time. It penetrates the top layer of your skin and actually sinks in instead of laying on top. It is great to use right after a bath or shower to keep your skin soft and to avoid dryness.

Rainbow Research, Golden Moisturizing Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like!!!

good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like the smell first, but it moistures my skin really good, so i just need to wait a little bit to loose this smell, that's why i rate it with 3*

Posted by LauraLeonard on August 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

too heavy & smells too much like almonds