Nice Blonde Henna

Posted by Reviewer1302271 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write reviews, but I have used this henna three times and am very pleased with the color. It doesn't turn my hair orange like some hennas. I have blonde hair with some gray, so I use chamomile tea infused with lemon peel (instead of water) and add some apple cider vinegar. I let the henna sit for 8 hours to allow the dye to form before putting it on dry hair. Then I keep it on my hair for two hours covered with a shower cap and wrapped in a towel. The color lasts about 4 weeks.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2151598 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to use as an alternative to getting a salon treatment with my light brown with blond highlighted hair. I mixed the blond and the light brown to try to make sure it might cover the grey on the top of my hair and at the temples. I was pleasantly pleased with the result. I think my hair was in pretty good shape to start with, but it ended up looking nicely shiny after conditioning it. I cannot tell about the blond by itself, but since it is not a dye, but a highlight enhancer, I would not expect your hair to look much more blond than it originally was...but enhanced. I plan to continue using this product.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several colors from this company and always turn out great. I have lite brown hair with smattering grey and find the Persian brown works the best for me.

Did not cover grey

Posted by Mearced on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with this henna since it did not cover the grey. It did condition my hair. Next time I will try this mixed with Persian Light Brown as many other reviews have suggested.

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough about this product. My hair feels absolutely amazing. Silky, full of body and lots of shine. Henna is definitely worth using. Everyone complains about the mess but still use it. Totally natural, totally safe. I only use 4 tbsps (for short thick hair) every 10 weeks and effects last and last with a mild natural shampoo and conditioner (without chemicals that might foster the extraction off the hair shaft). I expect the tub will last me most of a year so great value! (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Hair feels and looks great

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the light brown shade and combined them, along with several of the recommended additives (lemon juice, tea, coconut oil) and am very happy with the shade and condition of my hair. I didn't want red, and didn't get a lot. Did a great job covering the gray hair, too.

Rainbow Persian Blonde

Posted by Reviewer3304676 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used an all-over colour to grey hair. It lifts the grey but does not put deep tones onto the hair-this is what I'm hoping for as an outcome. The use of the prduct also enhances the condition of the hair

Makes hair super shiny.

Posted by 4998050938962065014 on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time using a henna product. I used this on fine, medium brown hair as the neutral henna was out of stock. As expected, it did not add colour but made hair super shiny and more manageable. It was really easy to use. I didn't add anything to it but hot water. I oiled my hair with argan oil, shampooed, then used the henna. It didn't dry out my hair and wasn't hard to remove after an hour. I will continue to use and reorder.

Bad Texture

Posted by 5153473914451475247 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this brand may have bad quality control, or perhaps they added too much chamomile. The texture was horrible, it was like a mousse that would ball up, and yes I added an adequate amount of water. It was very difficult to coat my hair compared to other brands. But it worked! My hair has a nice gloss, feels strong and smooth. But you'll get the same results with other brands that have better texture.

Did not experience any marked difference, so I won't repurchase

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Personally I didn't find that this made a difference to my hair, but a friend asked me If I had died my hair lighter, so maybe it was noticeable. I was really hoping that this would moisturise my hair, but unfortunately it made no difference. It does leave a slight herbal scent (which I personally like) after the first shampooing, but it goes after after you shampoo again.

1 2 3