Loving it!!

Posted by NannyPR on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I must say that even though it was a huge mess to apply it and to rinse it out, my hair looks incredible. My hair is naturally curly and with a light brown base and golden and almost white highlights, very dry, brittle, dull and unhealthy looking, after trying everything there is to recover the life of my curls I gave this product a try, and I must say that I love it, my hair is shinny, less dry and much more improved. I follow all the steps, I even mixed it with the tea, vinegar and olive oil as recommended. Highly approved by me .

i love it

Posted by miracle on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best henna product here YES YES YES! that's amazing product! It really made my hair so bright and silky! I have dark brown hair and this color chestnut makes my hair darker! I want try more colors, hair looks gorgeous The color was dark

Natural Beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are a person who likes to keep a natural look,Rainbow Henna is for you. The color lasts and when your hair starts growing there is no severe contrast of color. My hair is dark brown and I mix dark brown and Light brown together to get perfect results. My sister is now using the product.

GREAT CONDITIONING - follow directions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product worked better than expected. The instructions given for enhancing instructions were point on. Follow instructions exactly and leave on hair as long as possible. Also, after mixing, henna must sit overnight to release color. Great, safe, organic method for hair coloring. Will use again

Pleasantly Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have light brown hair with some blond highlights. I used the light brown mixed with Persian Blond. I was please with the results. It covered the grey at the top of my hair and temples and has remained good after 2 1/2 weeks so far. I will stick with this product.

Good Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The henna gave a very natural medium brown color and looks great. I mixed it with the black coffee and apple cider vinegar to cover grey, it makes the grey a lighter shade of brown that just looks like highlights. It was quite smelly when on, but they may have been mostly the strong brewed black coffee, and iherb supplied a light plastic shower cap, to that was a bonus to cover the hair while the henna was on. Yes, I would buy it again.

Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gives great colour, and when combined with water and apple cider vinegar covers grey. Provides lots of shine and condition, as well as shine.

Good coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this shade. I use it on roots once a month or so, mix it with vinegar as recommended and it tints most of my patches of grey hair light brown whilst blending in with dark hair. Looks much more natural than red henna variety or non-plant-based hair dyes.

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Light Brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I have medium brown hair which doesn't look that fabulous now that I've been breastfeeding for a year and having problems with my lazy thyroid at the same time. This product made my hair tone warmer (not red, more like golden) and it really feels thicker and healthier. I only used half the jar and it worked just fine for my shoulder length hair. The application process is messy but for me that's nothing because the product works and I stay chemical free :)

What a lovely product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the "extra" hints included with the instructions on how to have the colour hold to grey, how to add moisture, etc . I added olive oil since my hair is extremely dry and coarse. My hair turned out wonderful. Thank you.