Learn how it will work for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this product, I followed the directions exactly, how much water to use and how long to leave it on my hair. I ended up with very bright orange hair. It took two applications of very light blond commercial hair dye to get it calmed down to a fiery red, but at least it got rid of the orange. The next time, I watered it down a lot more and only left it on for a half hour without a shower cap over my hair. I was very happy with the color I got. It was very close to the strawberry blond that was my natural color. My hair also feels good, not dried out the way commercial dye does. Now I will be interested to see if it lasts in my hair longer than the stuff I used to use.

NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I'M NOT COMPLIMENTED ON MY HAIR COLOR BY COMPLETE STRANGERS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this henna. I use only the red color, mixed with 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar to help cover the gray which is stubborn. Also I mix it with brewed coffee vs. boiling plain water, I find using coffee gives it a vivid gorgeous red vs. crazy red. I formerly used Sunset Glo by Hennalucent for decades, but they stopped making it a few years ago, I never thought I'd find a replacement that did as good a job as the Sunset Glo, BUT this product does an EVEN BETTER job all the way around with the color, conditioning, and the gray roots are beautifully transformed into the right shade of red that I so love. I would recommend this to anyone who embraces being a red head.

Beautiful, good quality, all natural Henna!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical after reading a couple of negative reviews, but I feel that anyone who has anything bad to say about this brand either A)Didn't do their research B)Hasn't used Henna before. This is my first time ever using Henna and I absolutely love it! This is a really great price and quality Henna. I read TONS learning about how to deal with this product before buying it and glad to say had very lovely results. I developed the dye for 12 hours, using red berry tea instead of water and added lemon juice to help the dye release. Applied it to my hair (at this point I realised my mixture may have been a bit thick as it thickens when you leave it aside) and wrapped my hair and let it develop overnight. Washed it out in the morning and ran off to uni. Really easy to use when you follow directions and take precautions in regards to mess. Put towels down, use gloves, use hairdye brush, and vaseline along forhead hair line and the tops of my ears. This colour came out a very auburn orange red colour to my medium brown hair, if you want a red red I'd suggest one of their other colours (which im trying next time). Overall great experience, loved the result and got so many compliments on my hair, which is so unusual for me!

Great color

Posted by bizjakmaja on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The color is very nice and lasts for a long time.

Persian Red Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have long hair nearly to my waist. I do not have any grey. This product is the best. It adds some red and enhances my natural highlights. When you use henna, you are naturally coloring and conditioning your hair. Not damaging or drying at all. Easy to use and so many colors to mix to get the perfect shade for you.

Beautiful colour and shine

Posted by Clepsydra on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried diferent colours of this brand, and I prefer this one, because not turns dark my natural colour (brown), and gives beautiful red hightlights on my gray hair. My hair shines with only one hour of treatment, and is very easy to remove. I love this henna. I would repeat!!

Nothing to complain

Posted by kaltzu on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would like a brighter red, but I think this is as bright as you can get with henna. I like the jar, it's handy to store the rest of the colour for later (there's colour for at least 2 uses, more if you have short hair).

Smooth paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this Henna best of all the brands I have used. It becomes a much smoother paste than some I've tried which makes it easier to apply. I use bright semi-permanent reds and this henna seals that colour in while adding a really rich natural copper hue. I end up with Little Mermaid-esque colour. The colour lasts on me for around about a month and a half. It never fully fades but I have very dark roots so I have to touch it up either way.

Vibrant henna tones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This henna is finely ground which allows easy rinsing off 4A curls. Also, it gives a very strong and vibrant colour that lasts and covers my greys.

Great product and so fun!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!! Totally natural true plant product, 100%. Never go back to toxic chemical dyes! It is a little messy, basically like mudd in your hair for almost an hour, zip lock bag to cover head and hair then towel over that, wear gloves!, use coconut oil around your ears, hairline, and forehead to prevent skin dyeing, the henna naturally blends with with your hair and it's different shading, looks very natural, covers grey hairs very well (add the Tbls. Vinegar as suggested in directions) !!, this product is amazing, naturally high quality and so fun!

1 2 3