Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works so well on my straight hair. I don´t need to use straightener or any other products with this conditioner. Smell is great and i get beautiful and shiny hair. Only down side for me is that the bottle is too small. This does weight hair down but for me that is what i´m looking for but maybe if you have thinner hair this might not be the best choice.

Bit of a disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this conditioner because it doesn't have any 'bad' ingredients but does have henna and biotin. Also, I love their detangling conditioner. My hair just doesn't seem to like this one though. I've even added some jojoba oil and avocado oil to it and have tried it as a deep conditioner but results still weren't great. I'll stick to their detangling conditioner which works great on my hair.

Thicker hair!

Posted by odereviews on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First Henna conditioner we have tried. This stuff is excellent. Makes hair look fuller and thicker. Price was pretty good too. There are some downsides thought. Texture is bit too thick, and you need plenty of this product. Although the results are almost instant and fantastic! Great ingredients too.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

labai geras plaukams po cheminio.

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

as with the shampoo, I found this to be very good on my hair, and as nice as my usual Shea products

Parfait !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Le Meilleur De Tout Les Après Shampoing Naturel! Il Rend Les Cheveux Ultra Doux, Souple, Lisses, Léger Et Le Tout Sans Silicone Ni Dérivés De Silicone. Mon Must Have D'iherb ! Le Seul Petit Bémol : Sent Un Peu La Colle De Notre Enfance..

Perfect with the same shampoo

Posted by chiekom77 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

together with the shampoo, my hair is washed clean and when dried, not too fluffy. I guess the oil in this conditioner works very well.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells and feels beautiful!!

Gentle and Sweet

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The formulation is uncomplicated and clean, moisturizing yet easily rinsed. Scent is pleasant, sweet almond-ish. I have oily, reactive scalp and long fine hair and this conditioner is not sensitizing. The consistency is very thick, so a little goes a long way. Probably getting marked down because you need to rub and dilute it before applying on hair and scalp. I use it alongside my other shampoos from Himalaya, Acure Organics, Aubrey Organics, and it works.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner to help rinse out the henna from my hair. I use Rainbow Research powdered henna which can be very difficult to remove from my thick hair. Applying this conditioner halfway through the rinse process makes my hair smooth and shiny until I get through the 72 hour wait period before washing my hair after a henna treatment.

1 2 3