Gives volume, stay shiny and clean

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wash my hair daily, and i am having hair loss problem. I used Rainbow reasearch henna for a year and so far ok with the henna. Furst time try this shampoo. Am not expecting much because the Henna is not impressing me much over the last year. When i opened this shampoo and tried it, found the smell is very light, even unnoticeable. This is a pros to me as i prefer no artificial scene. It does not lather much, another pros to me, because that indicates no sls in the ingredients. I still expeirmced minor hair fall during wash (this does not happen when I use other specially formulated shampoo for hair loss type) but is acceptable. My scalp feel good to this shampoo because no itching after wash. What impress me is my hair look much volume and shiny after wash and dry. On the next day my hair still gives this same effect. This really impress me. This shampoo contains marigold, an ingredient that is beneficial to my existing scalp condition, having hair loss issue because of too dry and sensitive scalp. The marigold soothes and calm down the scalp. I will recommend this shampoo to those having similar problem as me. Worth trying.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily hair and this shampoo is great for this kind of hair. It stays clean for two days, and for me that's unusual.

Fresh and clean scent !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is wonderful. It has a good consistency, it lathers up really well and best of all, it leaves me hair feeling wonderful. I love this shampoo. Will definitely buy it again.

not very impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this dries out my hair a bit, it doesn't lather as much as i like it too, and i dont see any difference with the hair fall/ regrowth. oh well, have to look for another shampoo.

Love it!

Posted by ilutajakstus on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, you can feel its natural and i dont even use conditioner after this shampoo.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A must buy item. Works great. My hairfall has tremendously reduced. Hair feels thicker and fuller. I use hair wax or pomade on my hair on a daily basis. This shampoo washes the wax off very well. You don't even require a conditioner after your wash. Hair feels very healthy and fresh.

Good natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through a lot of natural shampoos and this one is one of my favorites. I have long, thick, straight blonde (not dyed) hair, after using this shampoo for two weeks my hair is soft and shiny. With this shampoo I can go a day longer without washing my hair, it doesn't get too greasy even in hard water. I do not use any conditioners with this shampoo, only some argan oil on edges. Like with any other natural shampoo, it leaves hair what I call squeaky clean - no glossy, silicon-y feeling. You may think it leaves your hair dry, but once it dries out, you just feel how soft it is. Yes, it makes brushing a bit difficult (and probably won't work for people with curly hair, but then again, it's something a conditioner could help with), but with my hair I carefully manage it without any big amount of pulled out hair. The shampoo has a strong almond scent, but it doesn't stick to hair. Like I said, it just leaves your hair nicely squeaky clean.

Puikus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Puikus, gerai išplauna, nesulipina plaukų.

Rainbow Wonder Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice shampoo, because I use both Rainbow, and Light Mountain Henna, and there is a seldom a shampoo for hennaed hair. I wish there were guides to shampoos for hennaed hair, but there aren't, so I end up buying formulas for color treated hair!

Best shampoo for Henna hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shinny, soft hair after washing with Rainbow shampoo. I find other shampoos make my hair frizzy. I love the feel and shine after using this shampoo.