Rainbow Research Burgundy Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I mixed this product (burgundy henna) with the chestnut henna and left it to cure over-night it created a fantastic result. I heated up the product over water just before using it and left it on my head for about 1 to 2 hours. Highly recommended!

Very satisfied. Does what I've expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. 100% natural. I wasn't sure how much to use because I have long hair that reaches under my waist. I used 2 tubes but I think 1 is plenty. So people with short hair can use just half or even third of the tub. I have dark brown hair, so it made my hair thicker and shinier. But no colour change because this natural product obviously doesn't have any ammonia... Although my friend has light brown hair and henna changes her hair colour from mohagony, burgundy and chestnut to ginger...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Colored as well as the old semi-perm chemical product, but with no bad chemicals. This will be my new coloring product

Dull color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first henna product I ever used. I was expecting a deep burgundy color and I got brown. All the gray was covered. I was happy about that. Not sure if I did it wrong. Let my hair soft and shiny.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mixed it with lemon juice, waited for dye release over night, applied it, rinsed, and my hair was LIGHT, had almost a greenish cast. Fortunately, it faded completely within a week. Yesterday I used the Light Mountain brand, color, Red, and am VERY satisfied. MUCH better. This dark, beautiful red, even on my medium/dark brown hair. Both were easy to rinse out.

100% natural henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is dark brown and this henna turned my hair a nice burgundy/auburn color.. The indigo made my hair a little bit darker, but the henna gave it a nice red tint. I left it on for two hours and my hair is super shiny and soft! I would buy this again.

Very Messy to clean but covers grey hairs well!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has indigo with henna so its little messy to wash!! it stained my bathroom tiles and was a messy thing every time i washed my hair color water came out till 3 weeks..wil try another brand or may be Red color in same brand next time..One more thing, it does not color burgundy on dark brown or light brown hair .it just gives little shine snd highlight thats all... black haired people plz dnt buy..Good for very light colored hair as brown black there is no noticeable difference in color..if you are expecting very nice reddish burgundy color,, this wont do that! Try Red instead..

henna is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i was skeptical to try this because i wasnt sure the quality of the henna but it was great. felt really weird with this green goop on my hair tho. added great shine

I Love This Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this color along with the 4 other various shades of red that this brand has and mix 2 or more heaping tablespoons of each into a bowl with hot rooibos red tea. My natural hair color is a light to medium brown with some silver strands, and I love the results every time, it covers my silvers completely until roots grow out. Mixing the reds makes it fade to a beautiful natural looking red about a week after I color it, at first it seems pretty dark. I really enjoy the whole process, this feels and smells so much better than all the chemical garbage that I used to use. It's very Earthy. I ♡ henna now, I have to color close to once a month to keep my roots from showing, my hair is so healthy and happy that it seems to be growing faster now.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

.the colour very rich and general condition of the hair is better after use

1 2 3