US

4.1
Based on 1,808 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I just used it today so I am waiting to wash my hair and see the result. Scent is like natural henna. Size of the package is really small so I needed one and half to cover my hair. Quality looks really good and I didn’t feel my hair is dry. I know the benefits of henna as I used to use it very often but first time this brand

d81c04a2-de4b-4085-a3dc-57478af93635
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I used this product in the past and eventually decided to go grey. But my friends didn't like my salt&pepper hair so I started again using this henna. I always use coffee, apple cider vinegar and olive oil as recommended in the instructions. It doesn't stain the skin on the forehead, covers white hair perfectly and gives the hair this beautiful shine and fullness. I leave it on for 2-3 hours. The result is beautiful.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love that there is no scent to it and it's a quality natural hair dye that you can use for covering gray hair. I have sensitive scalp but it's not been irritating at all. The size is enough for a couple of months if you have long thick hair like mine. It's actually much more convenient to use this than making a trip to the hairdresser's! Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful for you. 🤗🙏

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Henna color is the only non-chemical hair colour that I know and use. Entirely natural. Does not hurt scalp, eyes, or skin. The only drawbacks are that you have to keep it on for two hours, it does not last more than 21 day if you shower your hair every day, and the scent is quite strong for the first 24 hours. However, not putting carcinogenic petrochemicals on my head is worth those inconveniences.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love using this henna to moisturize my hair as well as add some dark color to it. I have dark brown hair, and this adds more darkness to make it almost black. It is easy on sensitive scalps, and is really easy to use. I even like the way it scent, so earthy! Great quality and good size. I can do my whole head with just one package, I have shoulder length hair.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Works great if used really muddy on the hair. I tried using this thinly but the coating will not last long that way. I use the jar 3-4 times. If roperly used,it coats the hair with thickness and shine. Use gloves please it will stain the hands. The darkness will not last long if you shampoo frequently.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
2,315

Perfect quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I like to use henna for the quality ingredients and the size of the package. I get several uses as I have short hair. Henna is good for my scalp and my hair benefits greatly. I am ok with the scent of the henna, smells like hay and it goes away after a couple of shampoos. I mix this "black" henna with regular to get a brown for my hair.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great quality and benefits . But to be honest my hair is dyed brown and I didn’t see a color change while using this henna I have very sensitive scalp but this product didn’t effect that. No bad scent Size is enough bc you will need only 3 tsp Packaged well