Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this since my son was having this terrible eczema on his wrists. This product help a lot to control it, since it is totally natural, no scents, no colorants. A bottle last, you only need a little bit of it, not much. Price was good comparing it to my local store brands.

Excellent soap!

Posted by Sprinkles on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. No scent at all. Wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrances and dyes, and healthier for all people! Just a small dab of the soap lathers up beautifully and cleans wonderfully. Does a great job at the kitchen sink even on greasy foods on hands.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin; this product is very mild, a pleasure to use and has very minimal scent. Does not dry out your skin. An excellent value.

Gentle on Skin

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No SLS or other harsh additives. Great for sensitive skin.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good lather, and doesn't demand much for a full body wash.

Liquid Soap from Rainbow Research

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, been using it for years and I love it because you can get it "UNSCENTED". Hate smelly soaps especially when eating and it's all you smell. Love that I received it in an extremely fast manner, for that my thanks to IHerb. Great price to, that ensures my future business.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this soap for my boy because he is sensitive to fragrances (he becomes restless and has headaches when something smells very strong, unnaturally). It is very good, unscented. We will reorder the product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice soap.

I keep ordering it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap very much. I have very sensative skin and find for my hands it is very good. Dries out my face I also use in shower.

Has a Kissing Cousin to SLS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is unscented which is most important to me, only use it south of the border when I shower so a little SLS type stuff not that important.

1 2