Love this shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This unscented shampoo leaves my kids hair clean but shiny and manageable. My daughter's hair is past her shoulders and we've tried a lot of shampoos but this is the best. She doesn't complain about the smell (it's unscented) and it doesn't seem to irritate her scalp. I've never had it sting the kids' eyes, either. I need to try it and see how it does for my hair!

Pure, Gentle stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on both my kids for several months - we're on our second bottle. It's my favorite of all the kid shampoos we've ever used. My only complaint would be that it doesn't completely remove that chlorine feel from my daughter's longish hair after we've been swimming. It does, however, do a fine job of removing the chlorine SMELL. And if we follow this with a good conditioner, that resolves the chlorine issue. I just love how pure this feels, and the benign ingredient list.

Rainbow Unscented Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

WOW! This is an excellent shampoo. I got it to bathe our dog (the little kid) with because of its extremely healthy ingredient list and no fragrance, but I'm sure I'll be trying it too! It has no fragrance at all, which is GREAT! It's so hard to find good fragrance-free products currently. And it only takes a very tiny amount that lathers up big and works very well. Very good product and an excellent value.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not sticky and good.

has smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mild but it does have a smell that's hard to characterize. 0 star for the smell.

Shampoo

Posted by cherylphchan on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my kid.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it for my kid both for body&hair wash. I like it.

Rainbow Reasearch Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle and makes our hair shiny clean.

Fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

had a fragrance

Rainbow Research, Organic herbal Shampoo for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does not clean hair very well! My son's hair still smelled dirty after shampooing it 2 times

1 2