Great neutral henna

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Henna can build up in the hair, but I like to use it every few weeks to cover a few gray roots. So what I do is I mix half a jar of the Persian Light Brown and apply that to the roots, then I use a jar of the Neutral on the rest of my hair (which is long). There is no obvious line between the two because the Neutral is not colorless...it adds a slight reddish tint, but a very faint one. Mostly it adds LOTS of shine and thickness. Henna is not for everyone, but in my case it allowed me completely to discontinue using chemicals on my hair. I have natural light brown/auburn (depending on how you look at it) hair, so henna was an option. Blondes probably should not use this product because it is NOT COLORLESS.

works very well!

Posted by Reviewer2944564 on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have fine hair. I use this product mixed with Jason Natural henna hi-lights shampoo to add more body and shine. It's easy way for daily use and it works very well. Very good to maintain the scalp, too.

Super shine!

Posted by Reviewer1349278 on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, it makes my hair so shiny!

Natural henna conditions without colour.

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quality product, totally natural, the only ingredient is henna powder. Conditions the hair beautifully and is safe for sensitive skins/noses.

visiable and fast results

Posted by 5061119104991466447 on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have to be ready to specific smell which your hair will have for a while(in my case for 2 days).But it was worth it, such a visiable and fast results!

Nice Neutral Conditioning Henna! SAFE for your hair too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors.

Shiny hair:-)

Posted by Reviewer1914741 on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little messy to apply, but worth the work. I will definitely try this again in 4 weeks.

Not too sure if it added sheen to my hair

Posted by jujibi on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this three times but after each time I have noticed any difference to my hair. Maybe I have to wait until I use it a few more times. Everyone's hair is different so give it a try. It may work for you.

colorless henna

Posted by Reviewer2913085 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

adds no shine to hair

As always

Posted by Reviewer1427810 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow henna is the best.

1 2 3