Fantastic scent! Very natural and relaxing. Even adults love it!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a hidden gem in iherb. The natural blend of essential oils make this a very relaxing soak for my kids. They can enjoy the bubbles and play in their warm tub while relaxing and getting ready for bedtime. A sure hit! Even adults use it in my family. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

A little goes a long way with this mildly scented bubble bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've to agree with the other reviewer that this is indeed a hidden gem. Just pour a little of this and it goes a long way. Create lots of bubbles and the bubbles stay. It's a steal at this price. Love the lightly scented chamomile / lavender smell as well. Doesn't dry skin out, my 21 mth loves her bubbly fun time!

Mucha espuma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien y hace una barbaridad de espuma con muy poquito que uses , esta genial!

Not too satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell of the bubble bath is not very nice. My elder one, after using this, break out into rashes. Not recommended for kids with sensitive skin

Great bubble bath.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The bubbles will last long. Such a good product for a fun bath time

wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very delicate foam,doesn't make skin dry, makes a lot of bubbles, my son (4 y/o) likes it very much. The smell is very delicate, it's almost unscented.

CH in FLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cheaper than California Baby and makes good bubbles.

loving this bath,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i order it from iceland! the bubble baths we have suck big time compared to this little guy! and are many times pricier . loving it. my kid even loves it as well

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my son loves this bubble bath very much, just need to add few drop then can c lot of bubbles,worth to buy

1 2