Not very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not find this item very useful. The casing comes apart all the time, the inner bag inside the blue bag tore after a few months and the medium started leaking out of the bag into the water, so we discarded this ball. I did not find this ball very effective for declorinating the water, the water in the tub smells the same with and without this ball. We find that filling the tub through the shower head equipped with a shower filter works much better. I will not buy this ball again.

doesn't do what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Waste of money. Water smells like chlorine after using the ball. Baking soda works better as dechlorinator and much cheaper too. Plastic cover constantly falling apart, very annoying.

Great item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that I can no longer smell chlorine in my bath water.

Rainbow show'r the crystal ball declorinator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Felt that my hair and skin are now softer.

Good filter, but the housing is lousy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am not taking the points for plastic housing(it doesn't stay closed), because it is not essential and doesn't affect the function. I happened to have older housing from the same company and it works better, so I just switched.

use in japan.very good for my son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

feel good. repair my son sick.it is atopic dermatitis. very happy. continue to use.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

you can feel the difference in your skin after using this!

Crystal Bath Ball

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this product and it works well. : ) For the packaging, please consider using less plastic covering, as I feel that there was more than necessary. (Maybe if you only covered it once rather than twice.) Thank you : )

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work ok but the outer cage falls apart easily so we took it off. Hopefully it still works as well without it.

bath filter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second one I've bought. It is a ball with a bag in the middle that works as a filter for chlorine. Emotionally I feel happy believing it is filtering out chlorine.

1 2