This needs a zillion stars option!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You cannot even compare Nutella to this. This is far better than Nutella. This is so smooth and tasty and yes, it is sweet, but not overly. LOVE it! I think this would be a great little hostess gift with a pretty spoon and some organic crackers and/or pretzels all in a pretty basket or bag.

Silky smooth but with crunchy sugar

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the organic version of the household commercial brand, without the GMO soy lecithin! Perfect! It has a bit of crunch which appears to be just undissolved sugar, a bit strange at first but nothing to hurt my sensitive teeth. Yet it is not gritty in the least, it's silky smooth. The taste is pretty good, more creamy and not as thick as the aforementioned store brand and easier to spread. For the bad: I didn't realize 8oz was so small! Also, I have no idea whether I'm supposed to refrigerate this as the label won't say either way! With all organic ingredients, I can only assume it would go moldy fast unless refrigerated but I could be wrong. I don't want to risk it and in the fridge it goes, and it didn't harden. A good product, very tasty.

Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too much sugar, it is the first ingredient in the list.

Nice Creamy Hazelnut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate hazelnut butter resembles Nutella but it is not as sweet. It is also very creamy in texture and there are no oil residues in the bottle. Nice to be eaten once in a while.

All Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for have this product, IHerb.com is becoming a great place to buy health food too.

Delicious and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best and better than the other commercialized one. My kids loved it and we even use it as frosting on our cupcakes

Best price best product in iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product with the best price in iherb. The hazel jam has the right amount of liquid, and nutty hazelnut taste. I wrote to iherb to ask why it is discontinued and the possibility of renewing the product but I didn't get a response. They were only ready to recommend an alternative. Believe me, at this price, there is no alternative for this wonderful product.

Yumz!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very yummy! Much nicer than Justin's version. Wish iHerb would bring it back.

sigh... I can't believe this is discontinued

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This spread was so unbelievably delicious. I came back to order it and it's no longer available. I've tried other hazelnut chocolate spread on this website and dear god... just no.

Très addictif !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Toute la famille est tombée dedans ! La composition parfaite, le gout intense, pas trop gras ni trop sucré ! C'est une belle alternative au Nutella !