This needs a zillion stars option!

Posted by Reviewer2387094 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You cannot even compare Nutella to this. This is far better than Nutella. This is so smooth and tasty and yes, it is sweet, but not overly. LOVE it! I think this would be a great little hostess gift with a pretty spoon and some organic crackers and/or pretzels all in a pretty basket or bag.

Silky smooth but with crunchy sugar

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the organic version of the household commercial brand, without the GMO soy lecithin! Perfect! It has a bit of crunch which appears to be just undissolved sugar, a bit strange at first but nothing to hurt my sensitive teeth. Yet it is not gritty in the least, it's silky smooth. The taste is pretty good, more creamy and not as thick as the aforementioned store brand and easier to spread. For the bad: I didn't realize 8oz was so small! Also, I have no idea whether I'm supposed to refrigerate this as the label won't say either way! With all organic ingredients, I can only assume it would go moldy fast unless refrigerated but I could be wrong. I don't want to risk it and in the fridge it goes, and it didn't harden. A good product, very tasty.

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too much sugar, it is the first ingredient in the list.

All Organic

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for have this product, IHerb.com is becoming a great place to buy health food too.

Nice Creamy Hazelnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate hazelnut butter resembles Nutella but it is not as sweet. It is also very creamy in texture and there are no oil residues in the bottle. Nice to be eaten once in a while.

Delicious and creamy

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best and better than the other commercialized one. My kids loved it and we even use it as frosting on our cupcakes

Rapunzel, Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, creamy, silky heavenly without a ton of sugar. Nothing else comes close to this. I'm buying 5 more with my next order.

As good as Nutella!

Posted by Reviewer1983032 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!

Chocolate butter

Posted by Lipsticklady on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

YUM!!!! That pretty much sums it up. I like dipping my pecans in it...

Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Butter

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely blown away by the taste of this hazelnut!! My 10 yr old boy and I love this!!! It's not too sweet, it's just right! Much better than Nutella! Will continue to buy this for sure!!