Cheap

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price is decent and the chocolate I made using this was a success. The best cocoa powder I've tried so far.

Best Cocoa

Posted by CarisseCrossland on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lowest calorie content for cocoa and organic!

Excellent non alkalised cocoa

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like my cocoa dark, and this stuff is perfect. I have struggled to find a cocoa powder I like because even though they all generally just say "cocoa" on the label, the taste can vary really widely. I like that this stuff isn't alkalised like the Dutched variety, which makes it richer. If you don't like the bitterness of dark chocolate, this might not be for you (unless you intend to cook it in a product with sugar, of course!), but I love it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cocoa that I've found. I really like the fact that it is organic. Absolutely delicious made with soy milk and organic turbinado sugar!

The most delicious cocoa powder I've ever had

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cocoa powder as drinking chocolate. I had previously been using one of the common grocery store brands. I was amazed at the difference. The Rapunzel was richer, smoother, just better tasting. I don't know if it tasted better because it was organic or non alkalized, or what exactly, but I'm hooked. I also like that it's fair trade and organic.

Excellent taste and aroma, almost always

Posted by Reviewer2698764 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this cocoa powder since 2009, about 3-4 times a year. It used to be wonderful, and truely different from anything else I could find, both at a local market and online. The batch expiring in October 2015 however was a real disappointment :( Inedible almost :( The batch expiring July 2015 was the most magnificient cocoa product I have tasted. It was almost like a chocolate (think Lindt's 99% cocoa chocolate, with a lot less cocoa butter), awesome taste and smelled wonderful.

Perfect product!!

Posted by WomRev on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that it is organic! Rich taste and great price!

Normal

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alright, but Dagoba Organic Drinking Chocolate tastes a lot richer and better.

3 Stars: awful packaging, great taste.

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The container is made out of thin cardboard and the top doesn't seal correctly. I had to pour it into a ziploc bag and toss the container. The taste is great, I use it in my banana/cherry almond milk shakes.

Yummy Cocoa Powder

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use Rapunzel cocoa powder to make hot chocolate. I make mine low calorie/low carb by putting 5-8 grams of cocoa powder in a cup and then I add some NuNaturals PURE Stevia powder. Pour a bit of hot water in the cup, stir it to disolve the cocoa powder and then add hot/boiling water. You can also use your favorite "milk" - real milk, coconut milk, soy milk, etc. I often add a drop of vanilla extract, or maybe some cayenne extract.