Cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price is decent and the chocolate I made using this was a success. The best cocoa powder I've tried so far.

Excellent non alkalised cocoa

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like my cocoa dark, and this stuff is perfect. I have struggled to find a cocoa powder I like because even though they all generally just say "cocoa" on the label, the taste can vary really widely. I like that this stuff isn't alkalised like the Dutched variety, which makes it richer. If you don't like the bitterness of dark chocolate, this might not be for you (unless you intend to cook it in a product with sugar, of course!), but I love it.

Best Cocoa

Posted by CarisseCrossland on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lowest calorie content for cocoa and organic!

The most delicious cocoa powder I've ever had

Posted by Charybdis on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cocoa powder as drinking chocolate. I had previously been using one of the common grocery store brands. I was amazed at the difference. The Rapunzel was richer, smoother, just better tasting. I don't know if it tasted better because it was organic or non alkalized, or what exactly, but I'm hooked. I also like that it's fair trade and organic.

Perfect product!!

Posted by WomRev on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that it is organic! Rich taste and great price!

3 Stars: awful packaging, great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The container is made out of thin cardboard and the top doesn't seal correctly. I had to pour it into a ziploc bag and toss the container. The taste is great, I use it in my banana/cherry almond milk shakes.

Normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alright, but Dagoba Organic Drinking Chocolate tastes a lot richer and better.

lightly chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste ok not overly rich and does not blend easily. Will go back to purchasing Now Foods .

Love the product, hate the packaging/shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Rapunzel products generally speaking however, this order arrived with a dented canister and therefore the Cocoa Powder was spilling out the bottom. It was shipped in plastic bag so it wasn't a complete mess, but in shipping about 1/4 of the product spilled out and was therefore unusable for consumption-a terrible waste. Hopefully, it won't happen again if I decide to order from iHerb.

iHerb Refund/Return function not working. Its a good product though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recently ordered 2 but only 1 arrived. Tried to use the refund/return to inform iHerb but it just says unable to submit and to contact customer service. I wonder if its to discourage such feedback. Had to resort to using review as a way to let you know.