No salt and tastes good

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. No salt, and tastes good. Plus, it dissolves easily. I became best friends with this product two years ago, when I was battling gallbladder issues and began a vegetarian regiment. It has very tiny bits of vegetables, like particles of carrots, etc., so you can feel like you are eating a little bit of something, even though it is virtually calorie-free.

Makes everything taste better!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use the bouillon in almost everything I cook, from soups to steamed vegetables. It just makes everything taste better! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tastes best from bouillon kind.

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is withou salt. That's what I like. The tadte feels like those bouillons with herbs, but this one tastes much better. Not hard to crack actually, it is very soft, so you wont have problems dividing it.. Overall - it is a good deal.

Best bouillon

Posted by 4762332782315513887 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love making soups but I'm always so turned off when I see how much salt/sodium is added to bouillon. We don't need that! When I first bought this, I thought there was no way it would taste as good, but I was wrong. These little cubes pack A LOT of flavor with NO added salt! I use them in soups or as the liquid base of whatever I throw in my crockpot. I'm a repeat buyer and I will NEVER EVER buy another kind of bouillon again.

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will continue buying this product!

great stock

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor. I kerp these on hand for soups, rice, quinoa and lentils.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1151144 on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Great taste and healthier than "ordinary".

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being vegan and pretty conscious of what I put into my body, I like these vegan vegetable Bouillon cubes because they do not have added salt. I do find that I need to use more than one when I make a pot of soup for that extra flavour. Sometimes I even use 4 cubes so if you are contemplating buying I suggest buy more because you will be using them very quickly. Makes delicious winter hot soups and keeps everyone happy.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for adding to soups or to whole grains as they cook. Not easy to find a "no salt added" bouillon or broth. Great value for the money.

natural,healthy and tasty