Help

Makes everything taste better!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use the bouillon in almost everything I cook, from soups to steamed vegetables. It just makes everything taste better! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

No salt and tastes good

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. No salt, and tastes good. Plus, it dissolves easily. I became best friends with this product two years ago, when I was battling gallbladder issues and began a vegetarian regiment. It has very tiny bits of vegetables, like particles of carrots, etc., so you can feel like you are eating a little bit of something, even though it is virtually calorie-free.

Tastes best from bouillon kind.

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is withou salt. That's what I like. The tadte feels like those bouillons with herbs, but this one tastes much better. Not hard to crack actually, it is very soft, so you wont have problems dividing it.. Overall - it is a good deal.

Contains palm oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wished I'd more carefully read the ingredients list! These contain palm oil, which for me is a deal breaker. The fact that it has no salt does not really sweeten the deal for me. I'll stick with Better Than Boullion.

Best bouillon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love making soups but I'm always so turned off when I see how much salt/sodium is added to bouillon. We don't need that! When I first bought this, I thought there was no way it would taste as good, but I was wrong. These little cubes pack A LOT of flavor with NO added salt! I use them in soups or as the liquid base of whatever I throw in my crockpot. I'm a repeat buyer and I will NEVER EVER buy another kind of bouillon again.

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will continue buying this product!

Melts in heat.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, the smell a bit yeasty (think Marmite), and the texture is sometimes a bit odd. They seem to melt in the packs, ending with that I have to scrape it off with a knife instead if just throwing it in the soup. Not a big deal, but a bit impractical.

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great!

great stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor. I kerp these on hand for soups, rice, quinoa and lentils.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Great taste and healthier than "ordinary".