Soft, Chewy, Not to sweet, Will purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are moist and soft but still firm and have a soft crunch of nut and seed pieces and they are not overly sweet (No refined sugars just Agave, which is the perfect balance for me). They are not as coconutty as I thought they would be or would have liked but I still give 5/5 as they are delicious and the only bars I have found that I can eat and not have a bad reaction to due to overloading of either refined or natural sugars. The "Raw Revolution, Chocolate Coconut" version are also very nice, pretty much the same as this bar with the addition of cacao powder mixed through them, which I also gave 5 stars and continue to purchase.

Nice tasting bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Raw and organic, but too many (whole!) sunflower seeds. Nevertheless I like it.

My go-to for snacks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bar ticks all the boxes; allergy friendly and unlike most of the other Raw Revolution bars, this bar offers a non-chocolate/cocoa option! If you're a lover of coconut you need to try this bar! :)

Good product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using Raw Revolution for years - love it - and it stores on the shelf.

health bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely order these again. These bars are delicious. My non vegan/raw friends even like them & have purchased at their local store.

Raw Bars