Much amazing, such good, wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

;) This really rocks! The first time I ever tried this I got blown away! My first bite was like OMG SO GOOOOD! O.o The chocolate chips make it all even better and it tastes not too sweet, the cherry bits give you some sour parts in it so it's a whole fantasy travel inside your mouth :) My absolute favorite!

has nothing to do with chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It looks like dates and tastes like dates. For that matter, it's ok. No different than most dates bars. But for a chocolate bar - a total NO. Would not buy again.

Wholesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These bars are so delicious! Love them!

A delicious, nutritious snack

Posted by FruttiTutti on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are good. My husband, who isn't a cherry fan, thinks these are good. When I first ordered these bars, I was surprised how small each one actually was, but they are a good size for a little treat. Compared the the size of bar, I was surprised at how big the chocolate chips seemed.

Disappointing...

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little disappointing, thought it's be more chocolaty and have more cherries. The Raspberry Chocolate flavor was much tastier. Quite pricey too.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these and would purchase again

Delicious nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Snack size- moist, no fillers. Nuts and fruit and not too sweet.

My favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite Raw Revolution taste! They are perfectly sweet, but not too sweet, and the size is great. Have bought many of these, and will keep buying them forvever I guess

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy snacks for on the go, and seem to be good quality. They are however a bit small so I always end up eating at least 2 at a time. Bit pricey, but nice for a treat.

1 2 3 4