Help

kjempegode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kjøper denne fast. godt og sundt alternativt til skjokolade. spiser en og to til dagen

These are sooo yummy but they have agave

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These taste wonderful, and I love the healthy ingredients in here, except one, agave. I will purchase these in a hearbeat if the agave was substituted with something like organic dates or honey. In the meantime, I will unfortunately have to forgo these babies.

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like all food bars of raw revolution.

I really love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With so many food allergies it's hard to find a snack or energy bar that I can both eat and enjoy. I absolutely love these. If you're expecting something very sweet this isn't for you. Not to say that it is not delicious, it just isn't your typical sweet bar. I would eat these every day if I could.

YUMMY!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy! We tried the full sized bars first, and are now getting the 100 calorie bars too. These are a great raw food bar and I like the ingredient lists. Although it has natural ingredients, each bar only has 4g of protein which I wish was higher. They do have 3g of fibre so as a snack they will keep you full. The whole family likes these bars, even the 4 year old! He calls them chocolate bars!If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bar has a good taste but they are way too little. I would say it is a bit expensive but actually it is not (quality takes money). Only one bar could be enough but since it's too little I always ended up eating 2-3.

Delicous but a bit too sweet

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love coconut and I like this bar. Though cacao was used instead of cocoa, I still think the bar is a bit too sweet. Perhaps too much agave? The flavour of cacao isn't too intense. Chocolate love might love pure chocolate flavour more. The Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar is a very delicious and healthy bar. It is moist enough for I dislike dry and overly crunchy bar. Its size is perfect for snack. Put one in your handbag in case of food craving or hunger. I have also triedother flavours. Read my review page for details. The Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bar and Inbar are the best bars I have come across.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I ooened the package, I was suprised that they were all so small! But I dont mind because that sice is alright. They are small, but taste good! The chocolate taste is..well, powerfull. But still :)

Nice but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed the other versions of the Raw Revolution bars. I found this one a little dull and it seemed very sweet - I don't like that agave syrup is the sweetener so I won't be buying it again. I just found it to have too much of a sugary aftertaste. Otherwise it would be a great sized snack and easy to carry around.

Great tasting snack bar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like the cherry flavor, this is also a good one. Great little snack with healthy nutrition. I often munch down one of these AND a protein bar when I am on the go. Recommended.