Help

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is quite difficult to find good snacks made of spirulina, but this is certainly one of them! Will buy it again soon :)

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste more like cashews than spirulina which is great! Perfect way to get a green, raw dose in to your day.

good snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like these bars. The ingredients are good and it feels nourishing to me. I like that they are not that sweet. They are somewhat oily tasting but only from nuts and seeds. By being oily they fill you up nicely, much more than many other bars that wear off quickly. I would recommend them.

great way to start the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The little bars are good for a snack, or if you want breakfast you can have 3-4. But I do feel great after eating them- and my energy level is more even. I am reordering!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally found something green that actually tastes fantastic.....even my son is happy to eat these!

Spirulina addicts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like spirulia you will love these little bars nourishing, filling and handy to pop in your handbag

Love Raw Revolution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brand carries excellent products. This is as good as the others we have tried. I usually have thre or four different boxes of the smaller bars sitting in the pantry for family to choose their favourite that day. Very, very satisfied with these bars. Perfect snack size.

Great alternative to supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are a great way to get the spirulina in a snack. They taste pretty good - not as great as the chocolate raw bars, but good. I'll buy more for sure!

Hmmm not bad at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first the green colour was off putting, but then I put the box in the freezer to freeze and ate them cold. Much better and tastier. You can taste the nut in them. Nice to snack on and I like them because they are raw and vegan. Some people need to acquire the taste for spirulina but they are still better than eating junk.

Raw But Tiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time seeing these on sale so I figured why not give it a try since they are raw and vegan. The product is just as it states however there is one flaw - these are super tiny! The bar itself is about 1 inch in total. You can seriously eat the bar in one bite. The taste is not super 'green' but rather delicious. We are enjoying these bars but probably would not purchase again because one does not fill up an adult for the higher price. If you want a tiny 100 calorie snack that fit in your pocket, these would be perfect for you.

1 2 3 4