so nice product at reasonable price!!

Posted by Reviewer2834776 on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used various aloe gel including jason's and a lot in Korea. However, this is the best product in the cheapest price compared to its good quality. ( I guess there would be better quality product than it in higher price.) I am inclined to buy not only this but also other products of Real Aloe INC.

Does not sting !

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some conventional aloe vera gels I have tried, this one does not sting when put onto raw skin! I like it a lot and will most likely order more. It is very nice, although the packaging is low-budget, the price is low also. It has a good consistency, not too thick or too thin. Also, I was able to make a facial/body moisturizer for myself with this, by combining 1/4 to 1/3 volume olive oil and the rest volume of this aloe vera, mix it up, and apply; also it STAYS in suspension and doesn't separate, which is really great. So you could make a moisturizer for yourself with any oil in this way.

Good aloe vera

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

only negative is it contains xanthan gum (corn)

So versatile!

Posted by australia on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing as a leave in hair conditioner. It is one of only a handful of products that I have ever used that can tame the ends of my hair and add some moisture to them. I also squeeze a small amount onto a cotton pad and use it as a facial cleanser. It gets all the dirt and grime off, doesn't leave a residue and leaves my face soft and moisturised. It also has virtually no scent and the bottle lasts for a really long time. Hands down one of the best products I've ever bought on iHerb!

just like the real aloe!

Posted by Reviewer1689110 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so suprised by the texture of the gel; it's just like freah aloe! Very mild and doesn't make me cry like other brands do. No perfum added which is great! Totally love it!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good aloe. Unscented!

super !!

Posted by 5384674718791616472 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this gel is great for dry and sunburnt skin, it deeply moisturizes the skin and makes it soft, great product

Great light moisturizer

Posted by 5384680636041673268 on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make some hand sanitizer. It was sticky at first, but once I rubbed it in enough and it dried, my hands were nice and soft! My friends liked it too. I still have about half a bottle left and I like to use it on my face before I put on face cream at night. I have oily skin and usually when my face isn't moisturized enough, I wake up with a very oily forehead and nose. Now, I wake up a lot less oily!

Really good and pure!

Posted by 5131968137659725874 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so hard to find good aloe gelly where I live; they always seem to have so many extra questionable additives and preservatives with little actual aloe content. This one is mostly aloe with completely safe and natural ingredients used as preservatives - and it's quite soothing and moisturizing as well. One of my best purchases!

Nice!

Posted by 5662691949278360986 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My face was so smooth the morning after the first night I put this on. I had a breakout a couple days later but not sure it its what's caused it. Nonetheless less I use a little on my face everyday and it's great! Kinda runny so you have to be careful