Real Foods Corn Thins

Posted by Reviewer2242625 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I discovered these in New Zealand and LOVED them! Was so happy to find them online. Highly recommend them to those who want a real tasty "cracker". Good with cheese, tuna salad, egg salad or just to eat. They are like potato chips, one is not enough, before you know it you've eaten the entire bag!

rice cakes

Posted by Reviewer2989535 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are absolutely delicious and extremely healthy. They help me stay on my diet.

good taste and texture

Posted by Reviewer1320809 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as dry and crumbly as traditional rice cakes. firm enough to spread hummus or nut butter on without breaking. still, a bit crumbly - best to eat on a plate or standing over the sink or counter. good fresh taste, no GMO.

Great taste but broken

Posted by Reviewer2542801 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these corn thins and was no longer able to find them at my local grocery store so ordered them on line.They are delicious. Only problem is that every package I open has several broken crackers.Unfortunate as I bought a dozen boxes.

Good stuff for the gluten-free diet

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these. I use these sometimes in place of crispibread. Spread some sun butter and you have a tasty snack.

the best!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1039952 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the best from all rice and corn cakes!!!!!!!!!!

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3236248 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love to snack on them. Overall, it is not salty, very cruncky and great to substitute other snacks that are too salty or sweet.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3291060 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pure organic corn. no fillers. few calories. and very tasty and crunchy.

Great Corn thins

Posted by Reviewer2294825 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was the first order to iHerb, and I am completely happy with the product and the shipping process. I plan to order again. Thanks

Delicious Gluten Free "bread" option

Posted by 5202860581441185464 on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This thin corn cake has flavor, crunch, versatility, and freshness going for it. Using the "original" flavor,I have made open faced tuna sandwiches, melted cheese on them, buttered and put cinnamon sugar on then broiled them for a yummy "cookie". I am certain that others will discover other ways to enjoy this wafer. This is NOT your Styrofoam tasting cracker. This one has lots of flavor!

1 2 3