Pleasing natural colour with "Sun Kissed"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The actual colour of the lipstick is not the same as featured in the picture. However, having the experience of the colour of a previous Real Purity lipstick I ordered being much lighter than what is featured, I deliberately chose "Sun Kissed" for its dark colour as it appears, so that I would get something lighter and closer to what I want. The result is a "natural" colour, a pleasant healthy lip colour. I just wish that the colours of the lipsticks would be exactly as reflected in the pictures. Because they appear not to be accurate, purchasing a Real Purity lipstick is a stressful risk - one does not know what colour will actually come in the post! I took the risk in making a second order as it seems not to trigger off any allergy. The quality is good, though I would prefer a fast colour, which it is not.

Shows color well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've bought other lipsticks that were natural, but they didn't show the color very well. This lipstick does.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really like the color! a very natural warm red that matches my skin tone.

Nice Lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, it looks darker than what i want. But once i wear it, it is just the color i want. but it is a bit too soft, i break it when i first ise it.