Strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste has a very strange taste. I like cinnamon but in this paste it is strange and I don't like it. It cleans normaly, but is not very refreshing. Will not reorder.

Pure, but Lacking

Posted by priyanka on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pure, indeed. Cannot complain about the ingredients, though found their quantities lacking. A toothpaste with herbs + propolis should be pinkish, not white. The cinnamon flavour is also very mild. A good base, but I needed to doctor it up with EOs of mastica + clove, along with some ozonated oil.

+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great!

Natural cinnamon taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The very first several times, it may taste a bit too weak cinnamon, but the taste intensifies when you go on.

kinda wierd texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

but i like it. i'm allergic to mint and thats a good solution

A bit beige

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not really distinct cinnamon flavor. And no flour.

Strange tastr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste has a very strange taste. I also like cinnamon and this paste smells very nice. But taste is really awfull. It cleans well, but strange smack after. When I see the composition I found goat milk protein there. I think, it gives such a tincture of taste. Will not reorder anymore.

Don't waste your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because it received one of the highest health scores, based on its ingredients. However, everything else about this product was lacking - the consistency of the toothpaste was not great, the color was an unappealing beige-ish color, but worst, was the flavor. It was just gross. I would not buy this product again.

not refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My teeth didn't feel clean after using this. It doesn't taste or smell like cinnamon. It didn't make my gums feel anything special.