Hypoallergenic, effective, rubs in beautifully.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I confirmed with the manufacturer that the zinc used in this product is NON-nano, which is great. Somehow it rubs in really well and doesn't leave much of a white tint at all. I am impressed! Unfragranced, low salicylate, and what stands out...SIMPLE, MINIMAL INGREDIENTS! I wish more companies would tone things down with the complicated list of ingredients and just put the basics, for sensitive people like me. I really really really hope this company brings out an SPF 30+ sunscreen soon!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight and blends into skin well. Not greasy. Perfect for use under make-up for some extra sun protection. I appreciate the minimal and non-toxic formulation of this product.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No Smell at all. Glides on and in perfectly. Simple, Pure and easy. All I ever wanted in a sunscreen. NOT EVEN THE TINIEST SMELL OF ANYTHING AT ALL.

Terrible product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased two tubes of Real Purity Sunscreen. The product in both tubes is lumpy making it impossible to spread evenly, it also looks terrible as one ends up covered in white lumps. Very poor product!

Good quality

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate this product for its natural ingredients. However, because there are no nasty chemicals, this does mean that the active ingredient is zinc, which makes it rather white and greasy. I originally bought this to use on my face but quickly realised that it's a bit too thick for that. I've since started using it on the rest of my body instead, and it does a wonderful job protecting from the sun. It only has SPF 15, which is good for every day use if you're not exposed to the sun much during the day. I'm in Australia where the temperature and UV rays do get quite high, so this is a good option for days when I'm not in the sun for too long. I try to make a habit of wearing sunscreen every day for its anti-aging properties, and this sunscreen is a good option- just find something else for your face!

Is the consistency suppose to be chalky and lumpy?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this and was excited to try it out. Problem is when I squeezed it out, the consistency is of curdled yoghurt where there are bits and lumps in it. I'm afraid to use it on my face now. Am awaiting a reply from iherb as well. It doesn't smell bad though...just wondering...

Great stuff! Great against MUDFEVER in horses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great as a sunscreen for sensitive skin, rubs in very well, no fragrance. Works FANTASTIC if you have a horse with mudfever, highly recommended.

Sin usar aún.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estoy acabando otras solares que tengo y no la he abierto aún.

lumpy and hard to apply

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I agree with previous bad reviews of this product. the consistency is lumpy making it hard to apply and almost made my skin feel dry. I wanted to try a new sunblock buy I will quickly return to badgers sunblock! !! this one is horrible.

Horrible!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lumpy texture (like expired yogurt) and difficult to rub in. Threw away after a couple of uses.

1 2