Great pack for starting out or as a gift

Posted by JaneDoe21 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has many basic brushes that would be great a s a gift for those starting out applying their own makeup, or just for yourself. The buffing brush is great for liquid foundation, the multi tasker is brilliant for powder. The eye liner brush leaves a fine line when using gels and the crease rush is great for blending eye shadow, I use the pointed foundation brush for blending in concealer, and the setting brush for loose powders such as highlighter. Overall a great collection of brushes of great quality for a great price. Buy it - you'll love it.

Real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all the six brushes are very useful for different purpose. On average, only $5 per brush for such quality. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Most affordable & quality brushes ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing synthetic brushes that are good in terms of value & provides performance. Bristles are soft. Did you know that synthetic bristles brush are good w emolient and creamy products? From primer to foundation and to crean shadows/blush! If youre still complenting to get it please add it to your cart now!

love this !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

all great brushes in one kit !! soo love it !!

Brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best kit EVER! Best of real tec brushes in one set. Great value for the money, and great for a perfect makeup look. Must have set!

Real techniques brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great brushes for their price. Really soft and don't shed! Definitely a set to have in your collection. All work very nicely.

best brushes

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best brushes that I own. I like these better that brushes from Ecotools. Real techniques brushes are gentle and you can do acurate makeup with them.

Super soft, full, affordable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these brushes, more than the ones I previously had. I purchased these based on previous reviews & videos online so trust that what you've read & have heard about is true. They are super soft & full. Easy to clean, beautifully packaged, great price. I was skeptical on choosing this set or the other sets that were on here, but this was perfect for me since I wear a very basic, natural, everyday makeup look. If you're looking for a gift for someone who is just starting out with makeup, this is a great choice & great quality. I don't know how many times I need to say that. It truly has made a difference in my experience with makeup. yay!

Best kit ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were my first real techniues brushes, and I have absolutely no regrets. They blens in the product really well, the hairs do not comme off. I highly recommend this set, especially if you're a beginner.

Lovely present!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is ideal as a present because it is so nicely presented. There were a few brushes I didn't have so I wanted to buy them and then I gave the other 2 to my Mum. There was 20% off this when I got it and compared to the prices in Ireland I got an amazing bargain! The brushes are great quality and wash well.