Good but tricky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I own all of the RT eye liner brushes, none has failed me. This eye-liner brush is tricky to apply and you need to keep dipping the brush into the gel pot at the silicone does not absorb brushes. I disagree with some reviewers online that this products takes more products as it does not absorb. However, you need to dip the product a lot of times into the pot. Overall it is an ok brush, but if you are new to RT, get the fine liner brush. iHerb ships fast though!

A good idea, but..

Posted by odalol on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer actual bristles to this. This brush is silicone, it's got one thick silicone "bristle". It is harder to make an even line with this brush (using a gel or cream eyeliner), but you might get there with some practice. It's easy to clean, which is always a plus, but I would not buy it again.

Easy and cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I definitely love this pencil. The quality and the materials are very good. It took me time to take control of the point of the brush but definitely it is one of the best eye liner brushes I've never had. Easy to clean, to apply and get a perfect result. The price is so cheap and i couldn't ask anything more to this brand. I definitely love it! I will repurchase as soon as I need it.

Love this

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) At first, I buy it because I thought it was easier to clean. Well, it is of course, but I also think it's easier to use ! You just have to be careful and have a great pigmented eyeliner. Really not disapointed !

Lines eyes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unlike the other eyeliner brushes in this range, this one works without being too thick, or wobbling all over your eyes. Clean by rubbing makeup off with a tissue.

Eyeliner for dummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome brush that has made applying my gel eyeliner so much easier. I used to get annoyed by the bristles on my old brush coming apart so I wouldn't get a thin line, and this brush has got rid of the problem. You do need to dip the brush in the pot a couple of times. I find it works best if you swirl it around the gel pot to get a buildup of eyeliner all around the lower half of the silicone tip, rather than doing a quick dip so it's just thinly coated. I've also found I get a much better result if I use this after apply mascara, rather than before. Overall I'd definitely recommend this brush, it just takes a bit of practice!

Great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Find tip, easy to clean and very convenient to use!

Eyeliner Brush

Posted by VICTORIAXA on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best eyeliner brush for cream eyeliner!

Good

Posted by Shenkar on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i liked.

Silicone tip eye liner brush.

Posted by roseonhigh on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush. It is very thin and precise. Much better than bristles and so easy to clean. Highly recommended.