Good brush / Хорошая кисть

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Заказывала эту кисть ради расчески с металлическими зубчиками. И очень довольна ею. При помощи нее легко можно разделить ресницы, а также удалить излишки туши. Прощайте, зубочистки и иголки, скучать не буду. I bought this brush because of metal teeth comb and very happy with it. I can separate my eyelashes easily with it and even remove the excess mascara. Good bye, toothpicks and needles, I will not miss you.

מברשת איכותית מאוד !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

המברשת מאוד איכותית , מאוד נוחה לשימוש מזמן חיפשתי אחת כזו בשביל הפרדת ריסים , אהבתי מאוד שהשיניים עשויים מברזל ולא מפלסטיק, מאוד מפרידה ריסים, ניתן גם לשטוף ,אינו מחליד. ואין מה לדבר על המחיר ממש גרושים. אם עזרתי לכם בתגובה שלי לחצו ״כן״

breaks too easy :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a real fan of these brushes, but this one was a disappointment. The plastic part got broken: just had it in a make up bag in my purse, took it out and it was broken. No idea how it happened.

Lash-Brow Groomer

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality groomer.

I love this!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This groomer, unlike many lash groomers out there has a metal comb instead of a plastic one and actually does the job!

es una buena brocha

Posted by Pansinsal on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

hace su funcion perfectamente, al llevar los pinchitos metalicos funciona mejor que otros..... pero hay que tener cuidado al usarlo

Eyelash De-Clump

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the look for clumpy eyelashes so live the metal end for de-clumping my eyelashes to give a more natural look. I use this tool every time I fill in my brows just to make sure there are no stray hairs. This brush is not a necessity brush for most however purchased this as I wanted to have the entire Real Techniques Range of brushes and I do not regret it one bit. I would highly recommend this brush brand to others and if you are able, go the whole haul and purchase the entire range =) they are affordable and great quality.

Cumple su cometido perfectamente!

Posted by Pagaru on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ademas es de buena calidad y bonito ;p

The groomer is a really good friend :)

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I Love all of the "Real Techniques" brushes, so this groomer was no surprise really. I was glad to see that the brush hairs are really dense, and almost stiff (but yet feel nice on the skin), what makes it perfect for shaping the brows, and smudging the eyebrow-shadow/ pencil. I also liked the other metal side, which helps me separate lashes that got "glued" together with mascara. What I like the most is the fact that the quality is so good, that I don't feel as if my brush is getting old and tired, things that I've experienced with different and cheap groomers before.. BUY IT! :)

absolutely brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i ordered all real techniques brushes and tried them all ,, they are absolutely brilliant ,, i received them on time , in a very good condition with an ihearb pen as a free gift ,, for this prices i believe these brushes are a very good investment , im so happy i ordered all of them and diffidently recommending Real techniques brushes for anyone looking for good quality brushes with a very resistible prices