très bon pinceau !

Posted by missblackline on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

très bon pinceau pour travailler le coin externe ou la banane un très bon complèment au kit eyes RT !!

Love Real Techniques!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Real Techniques!

SMUDGE brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love smudge brushes and that is what this looked like to me so had to try it. yes it works fantastic as my smudge brush. Love it & I need a few of these little treasures:)♥

Shading Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really thought I would use these. Ordered 4, but I was a bit dissappointed because the hair on the brush is really too short to blend eyeshadow. It would be much better to order the starter set, because the base shadow brush in there is very good for applying eye shadow.

I have 4 of these

Posted by miss-bantry on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The most important tool in my make up bag. It can basically do everything, buffing out cream eye shadows, placing powder eyeshadows, crease work.. everything

HOORAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush has changed what eye shadows I use!! I have some mac and nars eye shadows that I didn't like to use because I thought they were not pigmented enough and the color never looked the same on my lid as it did in the pot. But when I used this brush??? AMAZING. It picks up the perfect amount of product in one application and these eye shadows that I was not using before, now I am loving them! Amazing to see the difference a good quality brush like this can make - A MUST BUY.

מברשת צלליות

Posted by LookForTheLook on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מברשת מעולה להנחת צלליות. יש ברשותי 2 כאלה ועוד הזמנה בדרך. מומלץ בחום!

LOVE IT.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing brush. So amazing that I bought another one to use it when the first one is dirty. Does an amazing job with cream shadows and cream contouring products (details e.g. nose). It is indispensable.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Nice Brush!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like it because it's vegan. It is a nice brush, no more, no less.