Where have you been all my life??

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm not good at make up. I buy the right colors and product, but it seems I just can't make it work. I used to apply liquid make up with my fingers and just rub it around my face. If you do the same, this review is for everyone. I don't like full coverage make up, because it makes my face look like a mask. So with this brush, I can actually get the perfect finish face, without greasy feeling and strikes. How to use it: put some liquid make up on the top of the bristles. Pat lightly with the brush on your face. With circular motions, rub the make up on your face. Voila! If this review was helpful to you, please click 'yes' 😁 It means nothing to you, but it's a reward for me 😉 Thank you!!

Best foudation brush ever !

Posted by 5377434910268237977 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stippling brush ! I use it everyday for my foundation ! It can be used for cream blushes as well :-)

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

stippling brush

Posted by 4727180779830000268 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it so much for cream blush, bb creams, liquid medium-light coverage foundation

perfect brush!

Posted by 5333021416610673908 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love how soft it is,blend very well my cream color bases ,liquid foundations!i am very happy with the results and the price too!

Stippling brush, Real Techniques

Posted by 4960335217613304496 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this brush for applying a foundation, gives me a good finish.

normal stippling brush

Posted by 4767122146065579022 on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

too small, I think the Realtechniques "expert face" brush is better than this.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iherb is usually super at everything. although since i live in australia i can understand sometimes things may get damaged on the way. the brush arrived and some of the bristles looked matted in the way that plastic usually melts. i tried using it to apply foundation anyway, but found it was very scratchy and unpleasant on the skin. i sent a message through iherbs system, but they either never got my message or didn't care. So products are great, but customer service is non-existent. The rest of my order was fine.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Finish/Perfected, Stippling Brush

Posted by 4972348203854188527 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no luck. After the first wash brush hair began to fade. Hair drop beams. Do not use it. Very disappointed.

Never Received

Posted by 5520062044676815872 on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable. Don't care about their customers or their reputation.