Toxins

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am paranoid, for good reasons, about pesticides and other chemicals on fruits and vegetables. I never eat any of it without soaking it for fifteen minutes in "Rebel Green". It takes one worry out of my life. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and you can really feel the difference on the fruit after it is washed... I am sure it's not a miracle (pesticides enter the fruit and veggies) but it works well for skins...

use this product daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I noticed it strips away the wax layer on fruit. Although I also noticed the fluid is thinner than the first time I purchased the product...they must have changed their 'recipe'

Rebel Green, Fruit and Veggie Clean is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this product rinses clean and is PROVEN to REMOVE surface pesticides, waxes and chemicals naturally!

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just used this fresh smelling natural cleaner tonight on the veggies before I put them in the steamer. I was satisfied that all the little critters and misc "stuff" that come with them to the stores and Farmers Markets. I like the fact it is more economical than the brand I was using and it smells MUCH less like Lysol. Like I said... So far, SO GOOD!