Toxins

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am paranoid, for good reasons, about pesticides and other chemicals on fruits and vegetables. I never eat any of it without soaking it for fifteen minutes in "Rebel Green". It takes one worry out of my life. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and you can really feel the difference on the fruit after it is washed... I am sure it's not a miracle (pesticides enter the fruit and veggies) but it works well for skins...

use this product daily.

Posted by 5727507229357680705 on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I noticed it strips away the wax layer on fruit. Although I also noticed the fluid is thinner than the first time I purchased the product...they must have changed their 'recipe'

Rebel Green, Fruit and Veggie Clean is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this product rinses clean and is PROVEN to REMOVE surface pesticides, waxes and chemicals naturally!

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2473015 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just used this fresh smelling natural cleaner tonight on the veggies before I put them in the steamer. I was satisfied that all the little critters and misc "stuff" that come with them to the stores and Farmers Markets. I like the fact it is more economical than the brand I was using and it smells MUCH less like Lysol. Like I said... So far, SO GOOD!