Meratrim ~ Not so great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had really high hopes for this one - endorsed by the Oz himself. But I didn't really see any more results than if I just got off my duff and walked regularly. Not even a little bit. I took it religiously on time, every day. But everyone's body is different and I know some folks had great results. Sad that one of them wasn't me. But hey - it got me walking again! So YAY!! iHerb was great at getting it to me and they were $10 lower in price - so that was good. Will absolutely still buy from them. Good luck to those trying it - it might be perfect for you! Florida Mom

Added Boost I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been Dieting and exercising for 6 months with out Meratrim I lost 5-8 lb a month but never really saw much loss in inches. One month with Maratrim I lost 11 lb and a total of 14 inches 2.5 on waist alone. I will be reordering

More than fpr weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not take this product for weight loss, I use it for lowering my triglycerides - so easy and no side effects!

Rebody Safslim Meratrim. First product that I've been able to lose weight with.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give this product 5 stars. I've been using this brand of Meratrim for over 2 years now. In that time frame I've lost about 30 pounds without any stringent dieting, just sensible eating. What is even more impressive is that, due to a health problem, regular exercise is not an option for me. Although, when I have been able to do some swimming in the summer, I lost the most weight overall.

Some Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I've been using this long enough to see results. The tried and true fact that we need to eat properly and exercise are the main things that will help us to lose weight in the end.

Meratrim Made Me GAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

57 yrs old... dont gain more than a lb or two (water?) but this product had me hiding bigger waist/love handles. Stopped it after 3 wks. Horror!

meratrim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing yet dont work

Meratrim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My excess weight must not be inherited hormonal weight because after 6 weeks and eating even less food with increased exercise, I have not lost a pound. Rating is 3 starts because it may not have worked for me but has helped many others.

Doesn't help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it fot 2month, but doesn't help.

Don't really notice a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No difference in weight after the first two days. Sorry I wish for both of us that it had worked better.

1 2 3