Nancy

Posted by Reviewer2887351 on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found the product worked but left an after taste I didn'tenjoy

4th Bottle of 16 oz but no positive results

Posted by Humayun on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken total of 3 and now on 4th bottle but sadly no results seen so far.

On this for 8 weeks

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have to stick with it to get results. Tastes Great and does work people, just be patient and stick to the plan :)

GREAT TASTING AND EFFECTIVE

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great straight off the spoon and my tummy isn't getting bigger so that is a plus. Am going to continue using this product for the 16 weeks and see how it pans out.

OK, so..so, yummy taste although..

Posted by 4700834908137855291 on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes so delicious i could just buy it for the taste alone. Didn't really work on my tummy though, was epecting at least an inch off by the time i finished the bottle.

perfect product

Posted by 5537659979085134856 on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really helped in burning some belly fats

belly transformation and upper shoulders in 3 days

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this three days now I can feel a small transformation occurring on my belly and upper shoulders even a little mood too which montel also pointed this out didn't realize great product without side effects or even exercising I can imagine what it will do in 3 months but I feel bottom section of my tummy firming before was total fat. Was lucky to get it on special at 15bucks is a good deal.

Yummy

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving it four stars because it tastes really, really good! I haven't noticed anything on the scale or tape measure though... I won a few Safslim products on a facebook campaign, that's why I got them :D

Tastes so horrible I can't even try

Posted by mellydance on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I question the positive reviews on this one, it doesn't seem to make sense this would even work, and I think some of the reviewers have been paid or given product. Granted, I couldn't keep it up for long because the taste and texture were so nasty, so even though I was willing to try it, it ended up sitting in the fridge for so long I eventually chucked it. What a shame since it wasn't cheap.

must never sell out