Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. I had some brownish stains on my teeth. My dentist said that they could be due to I drink a lot of tea, and that I needed a professional cleaning to get rid of them. Only one week of using this toothpaste was enough for my teeth to start looking completely white, and I could say that even shiny. I will continue buying!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first got the toothpaste in the mail the smell was so overwhelming everything in the box smelled like cinnamon. I thought it would be too much even for a cinnamon lover like me... The color is a little strange too - it does look like dirt! But once you use it, you might fall in love - it's refreshing, tastes good, and knowing that it's fluoride free and still has xylitol to protect my teeth makes me feel so much better! I really do like this product a lot.

My favorite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1068815 on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally I have found what I wanted - toothpaste which is natural and safe, which cleans teeth perfectly, leaves your mouth fresh, does not foam, has pleasant taste and is liked my my children as well. Long live Redmond Trading Company and continue making this toothpaste! :)

Whitens my teeth!

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. I have a sensitivity to a lot of ingredients, so the fact this has only 4 is a winner for me. I haven't been happy with how my teeth have been looking,rather yellowish. From the first use, my teeth look whiter and wonderful. This is a keeper!

A touch of cinnamon

Posted by 5199529023043851459 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cinnamon toothpaste. It does a great job of cleaning your teeth. I am happy to have found Earthpaste. I love all the choices I have with this toothpaste and that there is no fluoride.

Very good / bardzo dobra

Posted by ilmarinen on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In the beginning a strong cinnamon taste, disappearing during the brushing your teeth. Very good clean teeth, after several washing teeth are becoming a whiter./Na początku mocny cynamonowy smak zanikający podczas szczotkowania zębów, po kilkukrotnym myciu zęby stają się wyraźnie bielsze

I like all the Earthpaste flavours, but this one is not my favourite

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used all the Earthpaste flavours, but cinnamon was our least favourite because we were expecting something resembling Cinnamon hearts or something. It tastes more like cloves, maybe - because it's not sweet at all and has an earthy taste to it. I'm still going to use it and I don't mind it, mostly because I brush my teeth to clean them, not to eat dessert, but the kids won't use it as they prefer the Wintergreen and the Lemon.

I wanted to love it

Posted by Reviewer1669849 on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really I did. But sadly, I don't care for the paste. The flavour is nice (strong). The is little to nil foam (which doesn't bother me). I just felt that my teeth didn't *feel* clean after 2mins of brushing. My teeth felt scummy after brushing. Using a different xylitol toothpaste, my teeth don't feel scummy even by the next day.

Love this one

Posted by Reviewer1097065 on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a few different brands however, always come back to this one! ..... and back here and shopping for more!

great natural toothpase

Posted by 5627958531929995256 on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has become my new favourite toothpase, it is very safe and it can be used by my toddler!