Watch out for white fuzz growing on them

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before the caplets reach their expiration date, the white fuzz growing on them will be easy enough to see with the naked eye but please check your caplets with a magnifying glass or jeweler's loop! Many of my patients have developed autoimmune disorders while taking different batches of the FloraSmart and many had life-threatening reactions before the white mold was visible to a magnifying glass but they can now see with their naked eye the remaining caplets in the bottle are growing fuzz! We returned a health-threatening bottle to RenewLife in January 2012 via FedEx and have not had a response from them! I do not think they are doing anything for Quality Control and are not addressing this dangerous mold that their product grows causing HUGE immune response in those who ingest it.

Easy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just pop one in and go on with your day! I was taking these along with some antibiotics and I didn't get a yeast infection like I normally do. My doctor told me not to take these everyday, she said about one per week is fine.