seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2064048 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter had extreme constipation issues...she would only have a bowel movement once a week at most, and sometimes as fas as 9 days! We'd tried everything from the doctor, to the ostepath, to laxitives. She is only 4 years old, and because she was so used to not going, we're having a hard time getting her to do it in the potty (her bowel movements are pretty much daily, small amounts a few times a day) and she is doing them in her underwear. We had to put her back in pull ups, because it was getting too messy, but explained to her that her body needs to learn how again. She loves the taste, and asks for them first thing in the morning when she wakes up. So far this is the only thing that has given us any result.

Excellent chewable pro-biotic

Posted by Reviewer1974630 on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the first vitamin my picky 6 year old asks for in the morning. It's about the only supplement that I don't have to "hide" in his food.

works great but...

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my daughter hates the taste so much (she says it is sour) she is refusing to take it. It did work very well for her while she was willing to take it. Now she refuses. she is 11 years old and has acid reflux and tummy problems.

Great!

Posted by 5474429787621763663 on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great work. But my daugther doesn't like so much this flavor.

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1923559 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has had loose BMs forever. This, and the digest bear tablets have totally turned around his tummy problems. He's now a much happier little boy. ;)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1518783 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this product. It really works.

kids love it, doesn't have fake sugar taste

Posted by Reviewer2225051 on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my daughter can taste the xylitol, sorbital type sugars and won't take them willingly. this product sweetens with cane sugar.

Great for our kids!

Posted by 5410269506825754733 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our kids love these, and they have managed to not catch the nasty stomach bugs going around their school.

Great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1409645 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've given my daughter (3yrs) these when we are out and about to prevent any upset vacation stomach (Spain, Sweden, Hungary etc.)

Children love it!

Posted by 4954385303501728005 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little sour but still accepable.

1 2