This works for my dog!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My border collie has a fear of thunderstorms. Everytime one is nearby, he starts to pant, pace and if he's in his kennel, he tries his best to get out to the point of squeezing out the door-sometimes making his mouth bleed. If I know a storm is coming, I give him one of the tablets and within half an hour, he has calmed down, but he still pants. If I give it to him after the storm has came, I still give him one and he will calm down, but does take longer since he's already upset. I'd say this works enough for him to not destroy anything or hurt himself.

dog loves them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only can't tell you if it works, because our dog wasn't restless to try it out. Our dog also gets vitamin B complex from now. B-50. That's really amazing stuff because our dog is calm since she uses the vitamines! Her pelt is also beatifull yet! So if you want to calm your dog, think about giving B complex vitamins!

Seems to help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have a very anxious Norwich Terrier. This product seems to take the edge off her anxiety. However, nothing works when there are fireworks or a thunder storm.

taste good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good taste, efficience